what should i put in it

Discussion in 'Enclosures, Heating & Lighting' started by lg5000, Dec 6, 2010.

1. lg5000

lg5000 Embryo

hi i have recently got a 29 gallon tank and have derimed it so it looks clean
    i was wondering what i could put in it i am going to make a fake back ground and was hoping to make a water fall into the back ground

any ideas i would like something active if possible

i already have a leapord gecko and dont want another one he is in a 55 so ya

crested geckos are to much

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

There are lots of possibilities here... are you looking into any type of herp or just lizards? A 29 gallon would be very suitable for several species of frog, dart frogs included.

You could also go with day geckos (phelsuma sp.), when you say too much on the crested geckos - do you mean price wise? There are LOTS of gecko species out there, some are relatively inexpensive. Pygmy chameleons may also be a possibility for you in the naturalistic vivaria.

Whats your price range and what specifically are you looking for (lizards, frogs, anything)? That can help to narrow down your search = )

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. lg5000

lg5000 Embryo

im lookin for anything really i just want it to be active

thats really all i am looking for

price range i would like to spend less thank 25 if possible

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

a couple of anoles would be good in there i think, or maybe some long tail lizards. i dont know much about those species but i think thats enough room for 2 or 3 of either of them and they are active during the day