User Avatars

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Axe, Oct 2, 2002.

1. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Hey everone,

Well, I've put up a bunch of avatars that you can use in your profile. I'll be putting more up as soon as I have the time.

Please do not use any files that start with the name "custom-" these are reserved for specific users on the site (which is the reason they have that person's name printed on them!).

Feel free to use any of the ones that start with the name "avatar-".

If you would like your own custom avatar, please E-Mail me, and send me the pic you'd like to use.

[Edited on 3/10/2002 by Axe]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. hobotramp

hobotramp Member

Just letting you know... love the new avatars! Also love the changes you've been making to the site (ie home page). Looks great, keep up the good work.:)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Thanks, there's plenty more to come, although it's gonna happen a lil slow, heh.

Real-life© has been taking over my life recently, so it's not given me a lot of time. When you add to that the amount of time it takes to feed and care for all the lil guys we have, it leaves even less, hehe.

But yeah, there are a few things in the works for the future, so keep looking out :)