Two Beardies in So. Cal

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by Temeekungay, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Temeekungay

Temeekungay New Member

I have a male and female beardie, about 2 years old and I am no longer able to care for them both. The male, Cha-Cha is great and loves to be held. The female, Lucy is great as well but needs some extra love in the holding department, she had a bad encounter with a young child one day n she was frightened, still she doesn't bite it just takes a minute to settle her down. If anyone is lookin for two great beardie companions, i would like to hear from you. I will post some recent pics very soon. Thanks.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. serjikalstrike

serjikalstrike Embryo

I am interested in adopting your bearded dragons. Where in So. Cal do you live? I live in Los Angeles. I am currently the owner of one bearded dragon, one ball python, and one red-tail columbian boa. If you will allow me to adopt your beardie's I am experienced. Please let mr know, my e-mail is axisofjustice1@hotmail.com

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Temeekungay

Temeekungay New Member

I live in Hemet, its in the San Jacinto Valley. Do you know where that is? I am interested in your adoption, as my beardies need a good home and are very deserving of a family that knows how to take care of them. If you would like to email me you can reach me at toowaq@yahoo.com and we can discuss any further details or information. Thanks for the interest.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Temeekungay

Temeekungay New Member

[​IMG]
    Cha Cha (male)

[​IMG]
    Lucy (female)

Both are much bigger, these were taken about 6 months ago before their hibernation.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. beezneez

beezneez Member

OH man. If only I still lived in Cali, i lived in Murrietta. Its sorta close and i would've taken them, but now i live on the other side of the country =(

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Temeekungay

Temeekungay New Member

That would have been great...but thanks for the encouragement, hopefully i will find a good home soon :lol:

12. sidewalkproject

sidewalkproject Embryo

Ahhh I wish I had been sooner. My dad could have picked them up from you! I would think anyway, since he's in Hemet, too. I was born there. :D Hot as hades in the summer, but I like watching the mountains burn around the edge of the valley. He's actually over in the edge of San Jacinto. :]

13. userben

userben Embryo

i was wonder if they still need a home i could talk to my school teacher mostof the sci teather have reptiles the only thing is i live in iowa

14. Temeekungay

Temeekungay New Member

Sorry, but happy to say that these two beardies have found a home together....thanks for the interest.

15. mikekush90044

mikekush90044 Embryo

I live South LA and i was wonder if they're still up for adoption.

16. kephy

kephy Moderator

The last post in this thread says they found a home, and that was over 3 years ago. :)

17. vincentrust

vincentrust Embryo

i live in lake Elsinore and i am willing to pick them up if you still have them........ we have the room and the love so if you are interested email me back please. at thebloodmoon@msn.com

18. gigas

gigas Embryo

Happy to here they found a good home. :D