South Florida Herper (new here)

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by JLExotics, Jan 17, 2005.

1. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

Hello everyone,

My name is John Light and I'm in South Florida. I'm currently starting JL Exotics. My site now is www.jlexotics.thetegu.com. I bought www.jlexotics.com yesterday and as soon as I get some things figured out I'll be having axe (John) host it for me! Anyways I currently keep blue tegus (and albinos), and ball morphs. I've had some good experiences meeting people online from herp sites (2 good friends of mine I met from kingsnake.com!). I started out in the live chat and I really like the people in there so I figured I'd stick around and try the forums! Anyways I'll be heading up to the Tampa show in search of an adult male blue tegu for my girl. I'm on AIM as: BluTeguz if anyone would like to chat.

John Light
    JL Exotics
    www.jlexotics.thetegu.com
    www.jlexotic.com - comming soon!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. BoyntonStylez

BoyntonStylez Member

What type of Ball Python Morphs do you have? My boyfriend, Leo (this is his account) is looking for a Ball Python. We live in West Palm Beach. I'd be intrested, as would he, to see the pictures, if any, that are available, again, if any. We're heading down to Maimi Sunday to pick up a new bearded dragon.

-Julez

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

Ever heard of parkland? It's a small city next to coral springs, boca, and coconut creek. That's what I am. In the middle of no where LOL. So you really can't be to far. I don't know what the rules are for selling in this forum so I won't do so. I will say I don't deal in normals (may have some pastel sibs this season though). Shoot me an e-mail. If I don't have what your looking for I can atleast hook you up with someone to save you some money :)! As for the ball morphs we currently have: Lemon Pastel, Pied, Axanthic, burgundy hypo, butterschotch ghosts, and mojave. I'm getting some pics up of 1/2 of that tonight. I have 3 females off on breeding loan (including my burgundy) and I'll be getting them back along with a cinny pastel! By next season I should be able to prove out my burgundy, and have baby cinnies! I plan on picking up some more morphs at daytona (or earlier!). Albinos are one of them (to many hets laying around, I want the real deal....we sold our adult group), and I want to get back into them.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. xile

xile Member

beardiedragon breeds tegus in Miami.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. BoyntonStylez

BoyntonStylez Member

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

I actually met BeardieDragon and have been to his house several times! Our albinos came from the same place! my e-mail is for now JL-Exotics@hotmail.com that is untill I have John host my new site (comming REAL SOON!) Oh BTW I have some pics of the ball morphs (pastel, SK axanthic double het for snow, and burgundy) they can be seen here: http://thetegu.com/modules.php?set_albumNa...=view_album.php
    I should have some pied pics up soon. More to come that's for sure!

12. lizanderica

lizanderica Embryo

hi my name is erica and i was wondering if you knew anyone in the panhandle of florida or else where who would be interested in 2 blue tounge skinks i want to sell them, but i'm new to florida and know no one. as far as i can tell both skinks are boy and the are about 3 and 2 years old in general they are good with being handle. i would prefer to sell them to a breeder. have the interested persons visit cragslist.com and search them. thanks for the help

erica

Attached Files: