My Viv !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Enclosures, Heating & Lighting' started by acwebcreations.co.uk, May 3, 2004.

1. acwebcreations.co.uk

acwebcreations.co.uk New Member

Hey.

Am gettin 2 dragons very soon (cant wait) i am getting a sandfire and a red with the aim of breeding. I have had reptiles in the past but these will by my first dragons. I thought i would post some pics of my viv up to show you all. Hope you like. its 48" x 24" x 24" (4ft x 2ft x 2ft) the pics are deceiving it looks smaller for some reason.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think they should enjoy it so far its cost over £400 to get everything right. and i still have to get my dragons yet.

Let me know what you think

Thanks

AC! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. cd

cd Member

My pictures of mine made it look smaller too. Its really nice. I'd keep an eye on them with the plants though. (Are they plastic or real?) They will try to eat anything that looks like food. I drew my backround for mine with oil pastels, and I drew a couple of plants at eye level with the ground without thinking. I actually had to cover that part of the back round up with a peice of paper because they kept trying to dig and bite through their tank to get at the plants in the drawing. I'm not a very good artist, but I still fooled these guys. Just make sure that the leaves don't come off the plants easily, because they would probably be hard to digest if they are fake ones. I actually learned that the hard way from a bad experience that I had with another species.
    I really like how its arranged, it looks very natural, and I really like the log that you have in there.
    -Cristine

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. igot_dragon

igot_dragon New Member

WHOA! that is a really sweet cage! its awesome looks like you put alot of work into! i haven't made a cage nor bought a dragon yet so i have no clue about what it will be ike but its very eye appealing! what other reptiles do you have?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. acwebcreations.co.uk

Thanks.

We have converted the viv with a glass back the viv will go in my other room when compleate and with the glass back i will be able to see right through it! Its taken a while but we are there now.

I have had other reptiles Corn snakes, garter snakes etc. but that was a while ago havent had a reptile for bout 4 - 5 years and i have never had the chance to get a lizard (even though i always wanted one) so now i am.

When you get setup you will have to post me some pics of your viv.

Thanks for the advice about the plants i will take care and keep an eye on the dragons.

Cheers will send pic once i have dragons.
    :wink: :wink: :wink:

AC

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. igot_dragon

igot_dragon New Member

awesome! i will post the pics when i get mine up thanks

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. BeardieGuy

BeardieGuy Member

Dude!! that is THEE coolest viv I've ever seen man
    -mike

12. acwebcreations.co.uk

Cheers .

Some one said that they would add an exo terra waterfall in the corner but im unsure. i suppose it might encourage them to drink from it?

Let me know what you think.

AC

13. Bacardi

Bacardi New Member

i say go with the waterfall, once my dragon (that i hope top get either tomorrow or asap) and it gets bigger, im puting it in my wardrobe (it's being converted into one huge vivarium ;) ), and i will defiantly be buying one of those waterfalls, it will look alot nicer that a water bowl.