I love Credit Cards!!!

Discussion in 'Monitors & Tegus' started by JLExotics, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Demasoni.com

Demasoni.com New Member

VOID

VOID

Σ

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Demasoni.com

Demasoni.com New Member

VOID

VOID

Σ

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

Re: Interesting

To each his or her own. I am not new to this hobby at all. I've had animals some people can only dream about! I found a decent deal on a pair of animals I wanted and bought them. I live in Florida, you want me to drive to Cali for a pair of Tegus?! There wasn't a change in heart (or mind for that matter) I didn't get what I purchased. No way I am going to spend $250 on an adult male b & w when I can get them all day long for less then 1/2 of that! They didn't arrive in the condition that was stated (flawless, perfect). I think it was removed but I had a deal similar to this one go bad with East Bay Vivarium. I was sent a retired breeder that was missing nails, toes, and scars all over. I simply called them up and told them what I was supposed to get. That was a flawless juvie female. The owner said "you didn't know you were getting a retired breeder?" I said "no, I intend to breed them so why on earth would I buy a retired breeder?". The owner gave me their UPS or FedEx (can't remember) account number and I simply sent the animal back at their expense and recieved all of my money back. It's people like that I will continue to do business with! Sometimes things like this happen and there is no way around them. Will this deter me from further internet deals? No not really, although I will look into the person a bit more and ask for references.

Regardless of price I don't know of anyone that makes you sign a contract, that includes the big breeders! Don't really care about the legal issues involved. A package was refused and the animals spent 7 days in a box. I don't believe any court would side with her.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Demasoni.com

Demasoni.com New Member

VOID

VOID

Σ

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

Very nice, Personally I'm not into the smaller lizards although I had a trio of those little guys at one time. They are still fun and I'm sure you will enjoy them!