have a question for ya'll

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by lil_shy_aries, Jul 27, 2009.

1. lil_shy_aries

lil_shy_aries New Member

I would like your input to my thinking of doing.
    I found on one of the sites ya'll put out that there is a snake expo comming really soon to kallamazzoo,
    It would give me a big advantage on learning some of the new breeds of morphs and make sure im getting my info correct.
    I want to take spooks with me , he is a very laid back snake, and he will have eaten a few times after this last shed this week.
    My delema is I dont want to get him sick. he would sit around my neck for hours. and not move. poeple wouldnt bother him. He
    hears my heart beat and settles in.
    Should I fallow my heart and keep him home , or do ya'll have a Idea that would keep him safe.
    please give me your opinion. im greatful.
    thank you
    shy

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

reptile expos last hours. i personally wouldnt. my gilr is also very laid back but i still wouldnt want to put her through that amount of stress just because

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. bruno

bruno Moderator

Leave him at home.
    I doubt if they would let you in with a snake round your neck.
    The risks and stress are far to great to risk it.
    Do yourself and your ball a favour and leave him at home

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. jeepnphreak

jeepnphreak Member

Leave him home. Expos last hours, it going to be a pain in the *** to be caring the little guy for that long
    plus you never know what snakes are going to be there and what condition. You would really feel bad if by some chance your snake got sick. Being that your snake lives at your hour its not exposed to snake diseases, thus does not have a resistance bult up.
    plus if you see a snake that to want to look at its a bad idea to be juggling your snake as well.
    There wll be plenty of stuff gong on, you dont need to be baby stitting you snake as well. Have fun.