hatchling tokays online

Discussion in 'Tokay Geckos' started by shank_the_wiggles, Nov 3, 2007.

1. shank_the_wiggles

shank_the_wiggles Member

Where can I find some of these? I would prefer them to be cb but young ones are just as good. If any of you on here breed them or run your own website that would be great too.

I have had yet to raise a young reptile and I think a tokay would be the perfect reptile to start working with.

If anyone could help I would love you forever! ;)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. TempestGarden

TempestGarden New Member

Hey Shank.

As a matter of fact, I can help you out!

Go to this website....

http://www.flockreptiles.com/

The guy who runs it is Cliff and he is a really nice guy. He breeds Tokays all the time and he has several young Tokays at the moment that he is looking to sell. The website doesn't reflect this information, but if you hit the contact link and email him, he will give you all the details.

He charges more for his geckos than you would pay for a WC one, but it is totally worth it because you will have a healthy Tokay that has a chance to become much tamer than the WC ones in the pet trade.

Good luck!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. shank_the_wiggles

shank_the_wiggles Member

awesome thanx a lot.. I am from SE MI also !I went to the taylor reptile show today and was kind of disappointed I did not see 1 tokay gecko. =/ This is very good news for me though because I really had my hopes up. At least I got a nice big bag of fake foilage for 20 bucks =P

I am just curious but have you been by the store called reptiles on 10 and gratiot? It used to be on kelly and groesbeck.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. TempestGarden

TempestGarden New Member

No, I have never been to that store actually.

I have been to the Taylor show several times and it's a good thing that you didn't find any Tokays there, because I can guarantee that they would have been WC animals.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. shank_the_wiggles

shank_the_wiggles Member

The reptiles store is really kool and you should check it out if you ever get a chance.

I seen a guy at the taylor show who had green iguanas that were orange. Most of the orange iguanas I see are in the wild I bet he got them from florida or something.

anywho.. I contacted cliff and it looks like we are going to set up a deal. thank you again I will have to post pics once I get everything settled.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. TempestGarden

TempestGarden New Member

So, did you end up getting one?

12. shank_the_wiggles

shank_the_wiggles Member

yep! =] i will have it next week

13. TempestGarden

TempestGarden New Member

Sweet!! Make sure you provide photo evidence upon arrival.... :D