Great Zoo Med Customer service!-Follow up

Discussion in 'Enclosures, Heating & Lighting' started by lizardgurl87, Oct 26, 2011.

1. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

So, I posted about a week ago that my zoo med terrarium latch had broke and I called and they told me they were sending a new one-for free! Today I got the latch-with complete,detailed instructions on how to do it and a Zoo Med sticker,tattoo, and free sample of reptile vitamin powder! xD I didn't even know they were sending me the extra freebies, but I'm glad! :)

яowan.ω likes this.
  2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. яowan.ω

яowan.ω Well-Known Member

I want a stickeeer! *grabby hands*

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Lol That's awesome though. I just bought a TRex MVB at the reptile expo on sunday and I'm having trouble with it..... but I only want one light fixture on top of the cage so I'm contemplating purchasing the Zoomed Reptisun bulb.... your posts about their customer service are definitely making me want to get it even more now, lol.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

lol,ya :)
    For the bulb on my tank(a flourecent UVB), I got an Exo-Terra though, since that's what the bulb was and it fits on the tank great, but it's made for their model of tank, which is sorta similar. I haven't gotten that much from TRex, mostly Zoo Med or Exo Terra and they're both good.