Easy to care for?

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by geopard lecko, Feb 22, 2013.

1. geopard lecko

geopard lecko New Member

Im considering buying a crested gecko soon and i was wanting to know if they are pretty easy to care for. I was wanting answers from experienced keepers.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

One of the easiest, in my opinion. Room temperature is often all that is needed, so lighting or under-tank heating is typically unnecessary. They can also be fed Crested Gecko Diet (CGD) almost exclusively, which makes feeding them a breeze.

If you have any specific questions regarding care, please feel free to ask away and we will be happy to help!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. lisa owens

lisa owens Well-Known Member

they are extremely easy in my opinion i love my pepper no bugs to deal with no uv lights no heat lights one of the easiest geckos to have in my opinion

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. geckolover22

geckolover22 Well-Known Member

Very easy indeed. As said above room temperature is all they need. Baby cresties tend to be more fragile with temperature fluctations adults being more forgiving. Great little gecko to have though!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. xxxReptileloverrxxx

xxxReptileloverrxxx Embryo

they are very easy, hardy and have along life commitment get all the information u can get from forums, youtube ,and google and have a happy day