best reptile store iv been to

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by theend882, Jan 7, 2006.

1. theend882

theend882 Member

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Kitsune79

Kitsune79 New Member

They have their baby bearded dragons on particle substrate. This causes deadly impaction.

[​IMG]

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. D00M

D00M Well-Known Member

This is probably for show only, though it does seem risky if they are kept on it for too long. Anyhow it seems like a good shop. I would love to go there :) I want to see that Croc in person! The one thing they dont that I thought they would are horned lizards and pictus gecko's. Oh well, still a good shop all around. A lot of hotts! :)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Da_Vinci

Da_Vinci Embryo

wow ! , we dont have many of that type of reptile store in Oz that Ive ever seen , wish we did though , Bearded Dragons , BTS , central Netted Dragons is about all I see here & two of those rome wild in most aussie backyards , that place looks fantastic .

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. theend882

theend882 Member

they keep the beardies in that tank during the day and switch them into a tank with paper towls after hours

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. theend882

theend882 Member

if u pay $5 then they will feed the caimen in front of you its a pretty cool thing to see

12. BigZ3788

BigZ3788 Well-Known Member

One free beardie with purchase of 20 gal setup, thats really sweet! That place looks amazing!

13. KAOSRacing

KAOSRacing Member

That's where I got my first two beardies from. I did the "20 gallon" setup deal but got two beardies for free. The first one I pick out had a "crooked" tail out of the egg so they let me have him and another one.

Super nice folks and seem to really care about their animals.

14. BSB

BSB Well-Known Member

Seems like a really good shop :)

15. Spot

Spot ReptileBoards Addict

You're lucky if you have access to a place like that!!
    What I really liked about it is that they have a list of vets (I'm assuming they're all good) and have a pet sitting service. It sounds like they've thought of everything you'd ever need.

16. theend882

theend882 Member

its a pretty cool place im going over there today