A photo of my water dragon!

Discussion in 'Water Dragons' started by goodiegodess, Mar 26, 2006.

1. goodiegodess

goodiegodess Member

[​IMG][/img]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. goodiegodess

goodiegodess Member

How is he looking for a water dragon who is, about a year and 4 months old? please tell me

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. WTR_DRGN_MASTER

WTR_DRGN_MASTER New Member

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. frozenlava

frozenlava New Member

Can't see alot of detail in the pic, but from what I can see, your dragon is looking great!

The only thing that concerns me, is that it looks like he has a pretty dark 'hand' in front there. Maybe it's just the picture though. However, if his hand is that dark it could be that he is having a problem shedding his skin from there. How is Stitch's humidity?

Like I said, it may only be the picture.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. goodiegodess

goodiegodess Member

Well never judge a book by it's cover, what I mean is that to tell you the truth there is tons of things wrong with him. He is parillized in his left arm, and leg (he can still get around fine although.) And all of his elbows and knees are skinned :) . Also after he eats, he is still skinny. And yes he has been to the vet, and is going back soon. One other thing is, that he is in a netted cage that is pretty darn big and is a good size, but the humity won't stay in. Can some body tell me how to fix that? Thanks

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Primate

Primate New Member

maybe you should try blocking off a couple sides of it with something? How did he get paralysed? What did the vet say about it?

12. frozenlava

frozenlava New Member

Well, lizards do hide their imperfections very well, because if they didn't in the wild they would be dinner :shock:

If Stitch isn't getting his proper humidity you should be bathing him every day to make sure he sheds properly. How big is the enclosure he's in?

13. goodiegodess

goodiegodess Member

well acthullt he has a calcium defiontce (however the heck you spell it) but he is getting better. Cuz he gets the right amount of calcium now.

14. scottandhisdragons-)

scottandhisdragons-) New Member

Hi Goodiegodess
    When i built my big viv I had to rais the humidity by putting a heat mat underneath the water tray maybe you should try this see how it goes:)

15. goodiegodess

goodiegodess Member

Okay I'll try that, thanks. P.S. like my new avatar I made..... all by my self!?

16. irishdevil

irishdevil New Member

All mine viv are done the same way as scottandhisdragons, heatingpads and water bowls, seems to work well.

17. quignoff

quignoff New Member

goodie, a good way to cover up that netting would be to use plexi glass; you can get it relatively cheap and shape it however you like. good luck with stitch