ZuZu's Pics

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by DragonTamer, Dec 28, 2006.

1. DragonTamer

DragonTamer Member

Heres some pictures of my Crestie ZuZu.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

His enclosure now.
    [​IMG]

Without the Vines.

[​IMG]

Him hiding.
    [​IMG]

I'll get some pics later tonight.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. DragonTamer

DragonTamer Member

RE: ZuZu

Heres some more pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Fiche

Fiche GOTM Winner

Cute little ZuZu. She/he seems to be exploring already. Glad to see him/her out and about. ;)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. field_hockey_gal

field_hockey_gal Well-Known Member

Hes adorable!
    Exploring his new home, seems like he likes it alot. The vines look great in it.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. jayhay

jayhay Well-Known Member

Very Cute! Congrats on the new little guy - he looks very happy ;)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. DragonTamer

DragonTamer Member

Today I am going out to get some food for him but is there anything else I need other than crickets, baby food and CGD? And when I get all the stuff should I have the CGD avaible at all times or baby food sprinkled with CGD avaible at all times? Oh and is there a dusting powder for the crickets, or should I use CGD again?

12. kephy

kephy Moderator

To dust the crickets I use the T-Rex Leopard Gecko Dust ICB (it's fine for cresties, too). Since the CGD is a complete meal replacement, anything else you add to the diet regularly can imbalance it, so all the other foods need to be supplemented, too. The insect cricket balancers do just that for your crickets. I don't know how to properly balance the babyfood, my gecko won't eat babyfood so I never had to learn. ;) If your gecko eats the CGD with no problem, I would just reserve the babyfood for a treat now and then. If it were me, would just leave the CGD avaiable at all times, offer a few ICB dusted crickets every night (how many depends on the gecko), and only offer a lick of babyfood every other night or so when handling. Everyone has their own routine though, and there are a lot of good methods, so you'll probably get other good suggestions too. Lots of people use babyfood, but I personally think the CGD is a much better food so I wouldn't even bother much with babyfood.

13. D_Money

D_Money New Member

Thats a cute little gecko you've got there.

Where did you get those fake leaves that stick to the wall from? Local store or online?

14. corey

corey Well-Known Member

Hello,

Heh, cool pictures! $D$ Money$-you can get those fake leaves that stick on the wall at a local pet shop or online such as www.reptilesupply.com

Corey

15. sidekick101

sidekick101 Embryo

if you wnat fake sticky plants i just get nice ones formwall mart or the dollar stor for under 2 bucks then get the suction cupsseperatly. then your only spending about $3.00 per one instead of a minimum of $10CND