Would this be a bad idea?..

Discussion in 'Iguanas' started by ajlista, Jun 28, 2010.

1. ajlista

ajlista Well-Known Member

Im getting and iguana very soon, and on the weekends, andd over the summer ,im problly not going to be home all the time ill be at my aunts. So what i was going to do is make a set up at my aunts house and at my home for my iguana. Hes not gunna be in the set up 24/7 cause i do plan on handling him as much as i can. And his diet wont change, but there will be a transfer from home to home about every week or so. If i necessary i will make the set up's exactly the same.
    But im not sure if it will be too much stress
    Please any feed back would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks,
    Anthony

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Hm.. when they are younger the moving around so much can impact them a lot I would think... although one of my friends took his older iggy with him to his girlfriends house on a leash at least 2 or 3 times a week for a sleep over... he seemd to love it, lol. Have you thought about adopting an older iguana?

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. ajlista

ajlista Well-Known Member

Well, What i had in mind was getting a baby so i can raise it and get to know it from the start. But he will be at the same spot for about a week or so at a time, so i really dont see a problem in it, but if there is i want someone to tell me xD
    But i think it should be fine