WormMan?

Discussion in 'Feeder Forum' started by BXsLilPrinCesS, Oct 15, 2005.

1. BXsLilPrinCesS

BXsLilPrinCesS New Member

I was looking for a site where I would be able to buy some mealworms for over the winter but before winter started, because it ain't look pretty, and i saw Sylvia Brown and she said it was going to be an artic winter. But anyhow I wanted to buy a bunch of worms and freeze them other the winter, and wanted to know it anyone has ever bought from the http://www.wormman.com you get 500mealworms for 9.75 including shipping, Sounds good doesn't it but is it really?
    Being that worms around her cost a good $1.60 for a little tiny container or around 30-40worms 1/2dead.

Thanks

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Moved to the feeder forum.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. BXsLilPrinCesS

BXsLilPrinCesS New Member

Ok thanks.. sorry i keep forgeting theres more to the site

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. AP327

AP327 New Member

I've bought from wormman a couple times and I got a really bad undercount on my second order so I started ordering from grubco and they have much better service but the price is a little bit higher.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Shelley1063

Shelley1063 Member

I buy my mealworms & superworms from www.superwormfarm.com. I've had nothing but good results from them. And great prices too, 500 mealworms (any size you want) $4.25, 1000 for $5.25. You do need to have your own containers & bedding, they ship the worms in mesh bags with wadded up newspaper in them. Mine always arrive 99% alive and I've never been shorted, they throw in extras :)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Jeff

Jeff Embryo

I've always ordered from Wormman.com and never had any problems.