why did no one warn me

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by Shanna66, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

how cute it is when cresties eat crickets?

i just got some crickets today for jack and freya and decided to go ahead and give jack one before i gutloaded them. as soon as he saw it he pounced and bit its head then didnt seem to know what to do with it, he just sat there and looked at me for a while before finally gulping it down then looked around for more. i cant wait to see how freya will like them tonight

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

haha, cute :D When I read the subject I was like 'oh no! What happened?!'
    Now try giving them babyfood in their favorite flavor when they come out on your hand... now THATS a cute reaction, lol. Their eyes go all wide and I swear they smile... lol

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

lol ill try

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Joel Lowe

Joel Lowe New Member

so true i have one the jumps onto the iip of the tank door when i open it ... she loves her baby food

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Lunachick

Lunachick New Member

Baby food is only ok to feed if it's properly supplemented. They should be fed Repashy meal replacement powder. It's a complete diet, balanced and nutritious. It is all they need. It can be fed exclusive or with calcium-dusted, gut-loaded crickets.

kelsey likes this.
  10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Yes, most of us use Repashy as daily food, but baby food can be used as a treat when "taming" the crestie :)