WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MODERATOR??

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by NewDragBreeder, May 3, 2005.

1. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Well, graples smell like grapes, but the kind I got tasted like apples! Total Rip off!But it was still cool to think i was eating a graple.

Your girlfriend has a pig? In that case I dont want to hurt its feelings in any way. I'll call Rob Lamb Chop. That is, unless someone's girlfriend has a lamb...

In the mean time, while we call Rob lamb chop, You can call ME Rob Talkinton the therd. Cause it is a shweet name

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. wideglide

wideglide Well-Known Member

LOL!! Hey thanks Jeff! BTW, can I be something besides a farm animal?

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

We have a pot-bellied pig and his name is Mr. Pig. You can be Mr. Pig the 2nd.....

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

How does Muffin sound?

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. wideglide

Let's go back to farm animals. :D

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. biochic

biochic Well-Known Member

I'm afraid I'm going to have to stick with Pork Chop...something about it just seems so...umm...natural. ;)

12. mthorpe

mthorpe Well-Known Member

hahaha, i used to have lambs/goats/horses/donkeys/chickens/geese/ducks/miniture ponies, and quite alot more on the farm i used to work at... that count? lol

13. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Rob I have narrowed it down to two wonderful name selections!

1) Turkey -Cause I'm obsessed with them
    2) Donkey- Cause you are an ......erm, I mean it would be ironic to call you a Donkey because you arent an ***.
    3) Jeffro Bodene -Cause then we could practically be switching names...sort of

14. DiamondDancur

DiamondDancur New Member

Wow :shock: ........When i'm having a baby, I'm definatly NOT coming to any of you guys for name advise!! ;)

15. wideglide

Angie, you can call me pork chop just don't do it in public! :D

Jeff, I don't think you're obsessed with turkeys I think you ARE a turkey!! :)

16. biochic

biochic Well-Known Member

LOL :D

17. liza714

liza714 Member

Wait!?!?! Stormy is a GUY!?!?!?! or is he/she/it an ugly woman?? The pic with the tutu is HOT!! But really is that a guy or a girl? And if your a guy why do you want to be called stormy? Or does that tie into the TUTU thing again?? And all this porkchop talk makes me want to convert to judaism.

18. outback_fire

outback_fire Member

Ok, Im lovin this topic! First off, I got 4 Graples a while back and mine tasted like a funky apple not a grape! I paid $6 for a fake apple! WTF! I found out later that on the box they come in it says "Ingredients: Apple, sugar, Artificial grape flavor! dont that suck?!?!?!?!

19. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

I know! Crazy Bus!

20. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

Don't screw around with my food!!!! If I want an apple, I'll eat an apple. Same goes for the grapes!!!!