WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MODERATOR??

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by NewDragBreeder, May 3, 2005.

1. wideglide

wideglide Well-Known Member

Actually when I first came here I included my (not sure what you call it, actually) "III" but then took it off for a long time. I put it back on because my dad and I started having problems with banks, pharmacies, etc. I figure the more stuff I can put it on the less of a chance my dad and I will be mistaken for one another.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. madaboutpaddy

madaboutpaddy Member

surely - enough is enough - youre all great - all have something to offer - this thread is turning into a soap!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Takes a true man to wear pink...and it takes even more of man to prudly show a picture of himself wearing pink on a forum where thousands (I guess) of eyes will see him. I...(salute?) you Stormy.

I will tell you why I bought a graple rather than a grape Angie. It's simple, the name sounds so much cooler! It rolls off the tongue...I mean, say it! Graple! And its different, like that darn purple or green ketchup they have (which I think tastes different than red ketchup).

I sure wish my name was Rob Talkington III....you lucky little pork chop

Wasn't Pork Chop the name of some little lamb puppet?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. BoyntonStylez

BoyntonStylez Member

Jeff -- It was Lamb Chop.

Ooohh .. I understand, now. WHy dont you just go by Robby? I like that name better (after all, it is what counts, isn't it? heh heh)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

My girlfriends pot bellied pig is named Pork Chop....... I like to call her Bacon though.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. DaCubs

DaCubs Well-Known Member

No offense, Shrap, but that sounds like a "You Might Be A Redneck" joke.
    I can't talk, as I do have an uncle that's a pig famer. And I did time in IN. Called the W.Laf police once when we saw some cattle on the loose and grazing in some guy's front yard.

Mmmmmmm......bacon.

12. wideglide

I think there would be a lot of confusion around here if that were the case!! :)

When I was a kid people used to call me Robbie so to me it sounds a little too childish. Plus, I grew up with two older sisters who treated me like a baby until I was, oh, I'd say about 30. They and all of their friends used to call me Robbie too and I really didn't like being thought of as a kid around all of my sister's hot friends so eventually, I'd say when I was about 16 or so, I got them to start calling me Rob instead. Then eventually, one by one, all my sister's hot friends started calling me stud. :)

LOL!!! You might be a redneck if your girlfriend has a potbellied pig named pork chop!! I love it!

Git 'r done, Shrap!!!

13. biochic

biochic Well-Known Member

Are you sure that's what they were calling you? Didn't get it confused with "dud"? :)

14. wideglide

Did you say something, Angie?? I seem to remember you saying something about me possibly being confused but I must have been IGNORING you for most of it. :wink:

15. BoyntonStylez

BoyntonStylez Member

lol; nice guys.

16. biochic

I think Jeff was on to something...Maybe we should just start calling you "Pork Chop". Sounds so much more appropriate than "Robbie".

:)

17. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

I think if you starting calling Rob "Pork Chop" that it may offend my girlfriends' pig. :)

18. DiamondDancur

DiamondDancur New Member

Yall are like a bunch of little kids.... How did we get from talkin about Mods, to talking about pork chop and names? lol

19. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Im not sure lol

Maybe it was because mom made pork chops that tasted like baked mud, Rob has a shweet name, Angie and Rob are like brother and sister, and Graples taste like apples.

Thats my hypothesis, or maybe its because we are all idiots =)

20. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

im so confused lol

21. biochic

So am I...I thought Grapples tasted like grapes!

22. mthorpe

mthorpe Well-Known Member

whats a grapple? im even more confused...

23. biochic

It's an apple that tastes like a grape...yep, someone actually thought that was a good idea. lol

24. mthorpe

mthorpe Well-Known Member

lol... wow... gotta get one of those...

wonder if tesco's gets one of those...

25. wideglide

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Well we definitely wouldn't want to offend Shrap's girlfriend's pig now would we Angie?