where to buy feeder crickets for a bearded dragon

Discussion in 'Feeder Forum' started by rofiudafo, Feb 25, 2009.

1. rofiudafo

rofiudafo New Member

so, im getting a bearded dragon soon.(tomorrow actually) and i need to order some crickets that way im not running to the pet store ALL the time. anyways, im just wondering if anyone knows of a really good decent priced site to get them from.

thanks!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. KAOSRacing

KAOSRacing Member

I'm sure people are sick of seeing me post about Armstrong Crickets (www.armstrongcrickets.com) but of the two or three places I've ordered crix from they are BY FAR the best. Good prices and great customer service...what more could you ask for?

And no, I don't work for them or anything. :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Jayme

Jayme New Member

I've ordered from Ghann's Cricket Farm and they have good prices and good quality crickets. I had no problems with them. All the crickets were of the size I ordered and there were no freakish worms or other insects included.
    They're in Georgia I do believe.. so if you're having trouble deciding on which cricket supplier to go with, you might want to choose one closer to you to save on shipping.

Good choice ordering online. It'll save you a ton of money- from what I hear, baby beardies can eat something like 100 appropriately sized crickets a day. o_O

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. ikermalli

ikermalli Well-Known Member

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. beefcake

beefcake Member

why are all these crappy expensive places being given? use reptilesupply.com ...1000 crickets for $10.95

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Crazy4Herps

Crazy4Herps Hooked on Reptiles

Personally, I love flukerfarms.com. Great prices, but its the shipping that kills.