Where is everybody?

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by natashaccollins, Feb 13, 2003.

1. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

Nobody seems to be talking any more, where have you all gone? Someone write about something.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. XzyluM

XzyluM New Member

Hehe. I'm still around, but haven't been posting due to lack of posting. :) All of teh forums I visit seem to be going slow as of late.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

Is there nothing to talk about any more?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Yeah, we're all still here.

I've just had so much work on this last coupla weeks, it's been tough to do much else.

So did you all have a nice valentine's day?

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

I did, Nathan bought my flowers

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Nothing new to talk about and VERY BUSY in the real world :)

12. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

Are you trying to say I am a lazy bum there stormy?!!!!!! :)

13. CowboyJoe

CowboyJoe New Member

I do have to admit that I have been engrossed in a Computer D&D game called Baldur's Gate, and I'm haveing a blast with it, so I havn't been writing as much on the Gecko forums. It's also been incredibly slow on this chat site, and every time I checked there were no new posts, so I didn't feel inclined to log in. My Leopard Geckos are doing fine, their quite beautifull.

If you want to check out some pictures of them click this link:

<a href="http://gallery.uroplatus.net/view_album.php?set_albumName=cowboyjoe" target="_blank">http://gallery.uroplatus.net/view_album.ph...mName=cowboyjoe</a>

CBJ
    2 Leopard Geckos

14. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

I am not trying to say anything.... just had a lot of stuff hit me at the same time at home. ;P Or maybe I am trying to say you're a lazy bum.... you'll never know will you?

15. hobotramp

hobotramp Member

Well, as you know from Axe's post, we've been in a different country. We're back now, but with all the 'kids', work, etc. I'm sure we'll be pretty buy as well. We still try to get on here every couple of days though.

16. nathanjburt

nathanjburt New Member

I say you are a lazy bum, but then I do have to put up with after I finish work. :)

17. XzyluM

XzyluM New Member

To be honest, I missed Valentine's day, had to pick up the card and flowers a day late. Oops.

18. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

The rooms are alive!!!!!!! Everone has come back to chat, now I wont get bored when I have nothing to do as I can read new posts.

Nathan I am not a lazy bum, I can't help having and operation and being signed off work until now. I am trying to find a job and you know it. You always do this just to drive me round the bend!

XzyluM it doesn't matter that it was late, as I always say it is better to be late not nothing happening at all :(

19. nathanjburt

nathanjburt New Member

Tasha love, you are so easily pleased :( (But I guess that's cause you are blond. Please don't hit me!!!!!)

20. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

:( I wont hit you dear. You can make all the jokes you like cause I can to them back and I know you hate it.