Whats everyones real name?

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Rocky, Sep 20, 2005.

1. agr

agr New Member

My name is Alex I am 20. have 1.1 cats 0.1 dogs every cat or dog I have ever had has either been a stray or from a shelter. 0.0.1 pacman frog. On thursday I'll have 1.0 4 month salmon Bearded dragon, 1.0 2 month turquoise/sunburst Veiled Chameleon! My first reptile was a savanaha monitor of a friends that I took care of in high school because his parents hated it. He took it back when he moved out. I still miss having a savanaha monitor but I can't find a captive bred one. It's not that I think wild caught is wrong it's just a choice I made to only get captive bred. Also I think, besides my frog, I am going to stick to insectavories for awhile but eventually I'll get a monitor.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. BigZ3788

BigZ3788 Well-Known Member

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. hornedfrog

hornedfrog Member

Stacey, age 23, see signature for pets (hoping to add a ball python soon). Oh and I have a 55 gal full of tropical fish. And 2.1 roommates. LOL

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

Bet ya can't guess my real name!!! (i'm so creative when it comes to nicknames). I have a boyfreind/husband (34), 4 boys, ages 4, 5, 9, & 10. I'm 31. I have 2 ball pythons, 2 corn snakes, 1 texas rat, 1 boa, 1 bearded dragon, 6 leopard geckos, 1 mountain horned dragon, 2 dogs, 1 hedgehog, 1 pot-bellied pig, 4 degus, plus 7 baby degus, about 35 rats, a few bunnies, a dozen or so mice, some goldfish, and I think that does it!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. bleedthefreak

bleedthefreak Member

Is it Zelda? lol. :mrgreen:
    Hi everybody...I'm Nicky and I'm an alchoholic! Just kidding....couldn't resist that one. I'll soon be 23 and I'm owned by all the wonderful critters in my sig.
    Oh yes....and one can never be owned by too many cats! Charming, manipulative creatures they are!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. myleopardgeckoisevil

myleopardgeckoisevil New Member

Chris.... 20
    1 corn snake
    1 leopard gecko
    1 bearded dragon
    1 betta fish

... I used to have an eastern box turtle that lived at my parents house... but they were tired of taking care of it, so I had to give her to a new owner
    :)

12. Radagast

Radagast New Member

OH CR*P,,,Why am I always the oldest person on the reptile forums....Geez maybe I should take up knitting and sit in my rocker with my little chihuahua dog....Anyway Im 41 and my name is Celia(I hate my name) and I have 3 dogs,3 cats,6 snakes and a lizard, Ive loved reptiles since I was a kid(tomboy)...I also have a hubby and 4 boy/men children.

13. magikof7

magikof7 New Member

My Name is Lynn-Carol, I'm 29 (god I hate getting older)
    I have 3 kids, 8 yr old Girl, 4 yr old boy and a 7 month old Boy.
    I have 2 Chihuahuas, 1 shepherd border collie mix. 2 Devon rex cats and 1 moggy cat. 7 unsexed Cresties and 3 Firebelly toads.
    Did I mention the partridge in the tree out back? :)

14. Joy

Joy New Member

I'm as creative as Janice, my name is Joy. You aren't the oldest Radaqast, I'm 56. I have a husband, two grown children (girl 25, boy 23) and 3 grandchildren (the newest only 7 weeks old), 2 dogs, a cat, rabbits, cavies, sugar gliders, chinchillas, ferrets, a
    mouse,a rat, budgies, cockatiels, a bearded dragon, a ball python, a Macklot's python, a box turtle, a sulcata tortoise, and a western painted turtle.

15. bratspets

bratspets Member

Susie, and no, I won't tell you my age.
    Just figure I am older than YOU...except maybe Joy :)

Congratulations Grandma!

16. Joy

Joy New Member

Thanks!

17. bratspets

bratspets Member

You're welcome... 8)

18. Zenate679

Zenate679 New Member

LMAO is that really your name?

19. BD4TO20

BD4TO20 New Member

My name is Scott. I'm 45 years old as of 9/24/2005. My granddaughter turn 2 years old 9/23/2005. Cool thread. Scott

20. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

Happy b-day to you and your granddaughter!

21. Innocently_evil

Innocently_evil New Member

Hello! I'm Rachel, 20 years old. I have a 2-3 month old corn snake, 0.3 cats (all rescued), 0.1 sheltie/papillon mix rescue dog, 1.1 bunnies (though allergies are forcing us to get rid of them) and 1.4 mice...The zoo will get larger though, rest assured, lol!

22. clarinet45

clarinet45 Well-Known Member

Sara.....19 [DOB 7/27]
    see signiture!

23. Joy

Joy New Member

Happy birthday to you and your granddaughter Scott. It's neat that you both almost share the same birthdate. My daughter-in-law and my brother share the same birthday in August. When he turned 50, she turned 20 so we fixed a birthday cake and put a 7 and a 0 candle on it (70).

24. brado

brado Member

You hurt my feelings :cry:

25. bratspets

bratspets Member

Brado...explain the culture of your name to that silly nut.
    And what do your friends usually call you? John? or Pablo?
    I think your name is awesome and full of meaning.