what should i put in this cage?

Discussion in 'General Lizards' started by geekyguy56, Jan 6, 2008.

1. geekyguy56

geekyguy56 Embryo

hey so i have a big wooden custome cage that im not using and im wondering what to put in it.
    the deminsions are in feet 4Hx2Wx2D
    it can also be successfully put on the side so it 4Lx2W2H

so what do you guys think i should put in it??

any ideas would rock! :wink:

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. gecko94

gecko94 New Member

A veiled or Jacksons cham might fit. Not to good on chams though. The glass might bug them. A bearded Dragon will go nicely in there if i calculated right. I got 119 gallons. A bunch of Crested geckos would fit in there. Cresties are great little lizards. A leopard gecko or two would fit with room to spare. Just make sure they are two females. A blue tongue skink would work fine. Colubrids such as milks kings and corns would do great. A ball python would work. And so would a carpet. There are lots of things that could fit in there.

PS- if some of the things i put wouldn't work, PLEASE feel free to correct me.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. geekyguy56

geekyguy56 Embryo

hey thanks for the reply! (first reply ever lol).. theose are some really great ideas, i already have 1 BD, but i will look at the local reptile rescue center if they have one in need of a home... i also have a leo in a 10 gall, i think its a girl mabey i could put her and 1 more in there. a BTS would fit nice... my roomates hate snakes so they are out or the idea pot :)

i know this is the reptile section but would a couple tree frogs do good in there?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. atreyu917

atreyu917 Embryo

White's Tree Frogs would be awesome! I am absolutely in love with those little guys. I think that would be an awesome idea to put some frogs in there

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Tiny_Hendrix

Tiny_Hendrix Member

if it is 4' HIGH and 2' WIDE by 2' DEEP, then its the wrong dimensions for a beadie. they need lenght ather then hight.

maybe a group of cresties?

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. reptile_boii14

reptile_boii14 Embryo

i think frogs expeserly the green tree frogs are a great idea they wil be good in there home but make shore that you get 2 of the same sex other wise they will breed like nothing.

12. TáriStar

TáriStar Well-Known Member

Re: RE: what should i put in this cage?

If you read, the whole post, he says he can turn it so its 4Lx2x2.

You could rescue another beardie, but essentially it should be something (or somethings) that you have time and money for.