What kind of non-herp pets does everyone have??

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Janice, Dec 30, 2004.

1. cd

cd Member

I've got two cats, two beardies, nine frogs, four fish, and alot of bugs.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

Gosh, glad to have started this topic....Just wanted to add that we have rat babies now, and the moms' seem to have gotten back to normal with their bitchiness. Now, when Théa bites, it's a nibble. I'll let you know how many later, still nervous about sticking my hand in that cage, LOL.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. quinnerino

quinnerino Embryo

i have
    0.1 chocholate lab (coco)
    1.1 cats (nick & tiki)
    yup thats right if 0.1 means 1 female and 1.0 means 1 male......

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. dweezle

dweezle Embryo

non reptile pets

I have two guinea pigs called bubble and squeak,a rabbit called coco,a mouse called smokey,a gerbil called shadow,a hamster called jimmy and some fish

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

She bit me Friday. I had my hand in the cage, too close to the babies, and she bit my knuckle. When Samson is big enough......LOL. I think I'm kidding. Anyways, we had to put down one of our dogs, he was a nipper, and bit my Christian's face, totally unprovoked on Friday. He didn't draw blood, but left 2 nasty scratches. So we had a sad saturday. My husband deals with loss through replacement. So we spent all day Saturday looking for a puppy. We went to the Humane Society here, and another one 45 minutes away (Kingston). Then we went to every pet store. What a waste of time. Leaving Kingston all disappointed, I said "we'll watch the papers, don't worry, we'll find the perfect dog for us." I picked up the newspaper at my feet, and looked through it. There was an ad for purebred black lab puppies for a third of the price the stupid pet stores wanted for their mutts. We called the guy an he had one left. So we are now the proud owners of a female black lab puppy, 8 weeks old, her name is Kya. I'll post some pics soon. Sorry about the long story, I just thought it was funny that we wasted almost 6 hours looking for a puppy, and the newspaper was at my feet all day.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. kimberlyanne999

kimberlyanne999 Member

awww janice!! PICS please..... i love puppies! and labs are the best!!!

12. fnord23

fnord23 Embryo

I have a chocolate lab, 6 cats and 4 cichlids. (red devil, jack dempsey and 2 black convicts)