What Does ur UserName mean?

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by dna_splice, Sep 11, 2006.

1. dna_splice

dna_splice Member

hey juss to make a interesting thread. what do all ur usernames mean?

mine, DNA_SPLiCE was my old username from my dance forum.

i used D.N.A. b/c of my hometown garDeNA.

and i incorperated SPLiCE b/c my friends taught me how to dance, and i guess i kinda spliced all of their styles together and made my own.

((and im kind of a science nerd, so it sounded kool))

so post what ur name means =]

:mrgreen:

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos Member

Mandatory Chaos is the name of my production company. I came up with it after watching the Butterfly Effect and thought about how chaos was necessary for order, hence mandatory chaos.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. TáriStar

TáriStar Well-Known Member

TariStar-

ElenTari in LOtR elvish means star-queen so yeah.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. KAOSRacing

KAOSRacing Member

I grew up around drag racing but had gotten away from motorsports when I met my wife. She and I started showing cats and established KAOS cattery (think Get Smart). Once the racing bug hit again, I started racing using the name KAOSRacing as our "team" name.

Even though I haven't made a pass in a couple of years, it just kinda stuck with me.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. theend882

theend882 Member

was watching T.V and it said the End after a show sounded cool so a made a aim sn it was taken so i added 882 at the end and i use this username for everything now

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Lessers

Lessers Member

Mines simple, beardedragon because thats been , my SN for ever one other beardie problems, and 13 because i couldnt think of anything else....

12. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

Mine is my real first name and the first letter of my last name.... boring I know :(

13. LewsKinslayer0

LewsKinslayer0 Well-Known Member

Well mine is from the Wheel of Time books. Lews Therin Telamon was also known as Lews Therin Kinslayer, so I cut out the middle name and added the zero because the other was already taken elsewhere. Thus I have my username.

14. CheriS

I loved those books!

15. DaCubs

DaCubs Well-Known Member

I'm from Chicago and a huge Cubs fan, and a big fan of Chris Farley and the SuperFans skits from SNL. Thus, DaCubs. Had I joined during the winter, it probably would have been DaBears.

16. mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos Member

Daaaa Bears.

Ditka.

17. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

I'm not very original, and sometimes lack imagination. Janice is my name.

18. maul99

maul99 Embryo

I have been a big Stars Wars fan. The new movies were starting when I started getting computer literate. Darth Maul was the new bad guy. Maul came from it and 99 that wast the year I started web surfing. I have just stuck with it as I use it on other forums and it ealy for me to remember. Travis

19. mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos Member

And 99 is the year the Phantom Menace came out.

20. CheriS

So, your DaCubs who could have been DaBears who has a avatar of DaBunny and lives where the DaRedSox are now... right? Makes perfect sense!

21. mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos Member

Re: RE: What Does ur UserName mean?

Confusing? :?

So what would Irish Spring be in Gaelic?

22. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 ReptileBoards Addict

Ummmm, wine in a box has no cork :) Besides, RKARKAR sounds so much cooler....and means, in Gaelic, sense of humor!! I will have to re-name you again, as I am just now seeing the error of my ways :(

My name is incredibly clever....it's my first two Leo's....Clementine and 3.

23. CheriS

RE: Re: RE: What Does ur UserName mean?

DaCub = AnOg Hummmmm, maybe a "re" added to it

24. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Yankees win Yankees win... hehehe... I live in boston now but im a through and through New Yorker :wink: hehe

But yeah.... I actually made up my name when there was Aol 1.2 (ha! lol) I was like 12 and was way too excited to make up a name and I thought that names were going fast so I spelt out StickyPaws (my old cats name) way too fast and messed up so its StikyPaws lol. and the 312 b/c thats what i came up with in a second... lol.
    so yeah, its supposed to be my old cat's name b/c when she was little she used to climb up my feety pajamas and i used to say she had sticky paws like a gecko b/c she never stuck me with her nails somehow :)

25. mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos Member

RE: Re: RE: What Does ur UserName mean?

And now you have geckos with sticky paws.