What do *YOU* look like?

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by tjhallock, May 27, 2005.

1. lacerta

lacerta Member

Nice fish pics there mthorpe. I don't usually do pictures as I prefer to remain anonymous, but I'll make an exception this one time. Here is a recent photo-montage of me in my element. No, I am not the rat in the lower center or in the dissection pan. I am the bald old guy in the lower left, wearing the surgical gloves. This probably verifies that I am the oldest guy who frequents this forum. I am a research biologist, presently working in parasitology. In this photo we are wrapping up a detailed life-cycle study of Hymenolepis diminuta (rat tapeworm). I am presently involved in research under a Georgia DNR grant to do a parasite profile of the endangered gopher tortoise (Gopherus polyphemus).

[​IMG]
    George :wink:

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. TáriStar

TáriStar Well-Known Member

now i want a grey rat ::frowns:: mom hates rats.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Ubi

Ubi New Member

I had rats for years, they make awsome pets!

wren152 likes this.
  6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. BeccaL

BeccaL New Member

I had mice, they're great too! We need more Georgia girls to join!!!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. tjhallock

tjhallock Member

nice pictures everyone. Always nice to see some faces!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. mthorpe

mthorpe Well-Known Member

Rats are great.... my sisters got rats, they are really clean animals, they spend most of their time cleaning themselves... its funny to watch them, George, that must be such an interesting job... id love to do something like that.

12. lizardlady2802

lizardlady2802 Embryo

Me

Since everyone else is posing i mine as well...sorry if the pic is huge..i hope this works *fingers crossed*
    [​IMG]
    Me and my puppy Carlita, she's an akita/german shepard
    HEY does anybody know why my Sig doesn't show up?? it's not too long i don't think....??
    Well anyways..my familia consists of..
    0.0.2 baby beardies(One i got locally from Bloodbankdragons.com) it's colors are turning out AMAZING..
    1.1 Veiled chameleons(48 eggs in the incubator)
    3 baby pastel RES turtles
    1 Asian Leaf Turtle(who is up for adoption now and ready to go if you know anyone desiring an asian leaf turtle!)
    3.4.2 leopard geckos..allll different phases I've hatched out two babies so far..YAY...
    3 BIG dogs..well one is still a pupper...1 male rednose pitbull, 1 akita/german shepard female..and my new baby a plum pit female.. :)

13. BeccaL

BeccaL New Member

48 eggs in incubation :shock: Where will you put them all after hatching? Are you a breeder or just have active chameleons lol!

14. Gauzbo

Gauzbo Member

That rat is the cutest rat I have ever seen! lolz, I would play along too but I don't know how to post my pictures so thankfully I am off the hook :(

15. undefined

undefined New Member

Here I am with my green burmese python. My boyfriend told me to wear the fishnets (we had a hot date that night). My dad said I looked like a prostitute. :roll: jeeze,I was wearing lollipops.

[​IMG]

16. tjhallock

tjhallock Member

mmmhmmm

17. Gauzbo

Gauzbo Member

yay I found a new background picture for my computer.

18. lizardlady2802

lizardlady2802 Embryo

Well..i'm gonna house them 5 per 20 gal reptarium and hope to god i find buyers for them all..haha..i can't be stuck with too many..i may keep a female..and a male..to raise and sell later on..as they will have awesome colors... :)

OH AND..my other female just laid another 38 eggs!!! ahh but these may not be fertile as she was gravid for a while before my male got to her..so we will see.....
    AND i'm not a breeder..well i guess i am..but i just wanted to try to see if i could do it..it takes 6 MONTHS for the eggs to hatch though so i have time to figure out enclosures, i may just build something....we'll see...

19. BERLITZ

BERLITZ New Member

ya i always thought kephy was a boy, guess i was wrong

20. kephy

kephy Moderator

Then again, you never asked.

21. snephenie

snephenie New Member

How funny, I was thinking the same thing!

22. kephy

kephy Moderator

Funny how the internet does that to people. :)

23. Gauzbo

Gauzbo Member

I think of Kephy as a manly woman.. Hope you don't mind Kephy :)

24. LeoMaster3012

LeoMaster3012 Member

Dont look if you dont like Aliens

Well I guess i can come out of hiding... here's a pic of me before i was attacked by some wierdo's that think aliens exsist... those guys are crazy

[​IMG][/img]

25. BeccaL

BeccaL New Member

Is that what happens when your "raised by a cup of coffee"?