Welcome to the Venomous Forum

Discussion in 'Venomous Snakes' started by CheriS, Mar 6, 2007.

1. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

There has been several request for this forum, so we are going to try it out and see how it goes. Please remember there are people of all ages on this site and some of them are very impressionable. This is a chance for trained keepers to have the opportunity to pass to the next generation their love & respect for venomous reptiles.

It also is a chance for those with an interest to learn from others that have already "been there and done that". Use this forum to learn, share and educate others with what you have learned and also what you would like to learn.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. plmarsg8

plmarsg8 Well-Known Member

Finally, a venomous forum.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. burky_tc

burky_tc Member

Thanks! Now I can spend more time reading and learning. I dont own venemous nor will because I can see myself getting lax around one and then bam! But still will enojoy admiring what people have and love to read about them.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Blake_Herman

Blake_Herman Well-Known Member

I'm really excited about this, and I'm trying to figure out what the first thing will be to post here... :D

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. joshmitz

joshmitz New Member

Awesome! I have been looking into venemous and i would really like one. However, since they need a secure room it wont be until i own my own house (which probably wont be until im done University, so at least 4 more years) haha, i think i will also have to move first, because ive been told that you cant keep hots in Alberta - not even Gila Monsters! but they still fascinate me and i want to learn everything i can about them, so this forum is great!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. joshmitz

joshmitz New Member

and if you can't figure out anything to post, pictures are always a winner!

12. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

This is great, thanks CheriS. I think even to those who don't keep venemous (or don't even plan on keeping them) this will be a great learning point for them.

13. toadboytodd

toadboytodd New Member

its about time..i've always had a fasination with snakes, especially the hots..hopefully i can find an expert here in ohio that will take the time to train me..so if you have the knowledge please share it with the rest of us