way out

Discussion in 'General Lizards' started by jock, Jul 16, 2004.

1. jock

jock Embryo

can meal worms eat there way out of my water dragon someone in a pet shop told me to cut the heads of them before i feed them to my dragon they told me it is because the dragon gulps them down they are still alive so they eat there way out

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Raziel

Raziel Member

myth/lie

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Derek

Derek Member

I dont think so

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. laxman

laxman New Member

thats nasty *puke* i dont think but i would still listen to the pet store guy because that would scare the hell out of me... and i wouldn't my reptile to have to go through so mich pain. so i say cut off the head so your on the safe side

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Darina

Darina Embryo

Keep mealworms to minimum in your water dragons diet, as they can bloat you lizard and their shells can be very hard to digest, they dont have a great nutritional value either, They are alright once in a while but dont have them as their main diet, stick to crickets. Dont believe everything your hear you just have to learn through trail and error

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. herpslave

herpslave Member

Mealworms can't even che threw a finger. Or bite one and hurt your finger pad. unless you give them alnog while to do it. he acids in a water dragon would kill the mealworm instantly if the bite doesnt.