straighten out my mixup

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by lil_shy_aries, Jul 23, 2009.

1. lil_shy_aries

lil_shy_aries New Member

ok. lets see if I can make sense.
    I was extreemly tired that night. I suffer from insomnia.
    have my books in front of me , and ill say the names right this time.
    I do thank you for making me clearify myself.
    I was asking about a piebald, and the leucistic,I had no idea what they were called.and the axathinthic. these three snakes have held my captive imagination.and a high gold.
    as I go back through my books. which I dont use anymore for I use the computer for most these days. but this book speaks of the leucistics that there was only 2 known speciemens, and died after hatching. wow ya'll breaders have come such a long ways. it also states in this book that the black melenistic pattern are smaller eggs and the babies are smaller as well. they didnt even know weather this color phase is inheritable as a simple recessive trait. any more news on this one.
    yes I am looking for a exotic. morph. thats why I am trying to learn whats out there and what is the history. yes I have a inquisitive mind but the different types and how they came about I would also like to learn.
    herps ,theend terilav and bruno. yall have been great.
    I have also posted on the feeding chat. a mishap I had with my snake. as well as a probably stupid comment of uk laws.
    but everyone thank you so much that you have offered
    shy