So where in Florida are you all?

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by Axe, Jun 2, 2002.

1. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

For those of you on the board in Florida, where abouts are you?

Cheri and I are in Sarasota, and we've anywhere from 15-25 Bearded Dragons at a time, depending on how many ill or rescues we working with, 4 Leopard Geckos, 2 Viper Geckos and 3 Lard-ass Iguanas. That's the Lizards at least

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. pastleyellowleo

pastleyellowleo New Member

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Well, hey, welcome to the site..

You going to the Daytona or Tampa shows coming up over the next month or two?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. DeepEyes

DeepEyes Embryo

I'm from Sarasota, currently residing in Bradenton.. :)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. trouble

trouble Embryo

Hey,

This site is awsome AXE!!
    :cool::)
    Just met you in the rr chat, and i am from Springhill/Brooksville and will be at the Tampa show..
    I am new to the Herp world, but i am in love with them already..I have 2 BD's and 1 Iguana!!
    they r so beautiful..and really interesting..I AM HOOKED..
    ya know on jaws, where the guy says were gonna need a bigger boat?..Well i'm gonna need a bigger House...lol

ok hun catch ya later!!:)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Thanks Trouble... welcome to the site.

I'm gonna start a new thread for those attending the Tampa show.

12. faze

faze Embryo

cape coral florida here wish i coulda made it to the tampa show.... argh i work to much lol

13. froggystyle34

froggystyle34 New Member

i live in the flroida panhandle fort walton to be exact. i have
    1.1 normal corn snakes
    1.1 california kingsnake
    0.0.1 ball pyhton
    0.0.1 mexican milksanke

14. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

Its hard to say the total, as they change alot. We have the permanent ones that will live out thir lives with us, but also those just passing through needing a bit of help and a new home.

15. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Forgot the water dragon and the young iguana!

16. FLDragonLady

FLDragonLady Embryo

Central Florida here.....Belleview to be exact. We are a reptile family. My husband has 8 snakes (8ft M RedTal boa, 6ft F Redtail, M & F Nicraguan (Sp) boas, M Ball, M Frosted Redtail & M & F Childrens Boas), youngest daughter has an iguana, oldest daughter has a savannah monitor (for sale cus daughter is preggo), I have 12 beardies (M-Hypomelanistic, F-Gemfire, F-Red/Gold Sandfire (adults); (3) Tequila Tigers (from a private breeder not 100% sure on sexes yet) (juveniles); and 6 baby Hypo-Gemfires born in Feb/Mar '03. Plus we have 2 dogs, a rabbit and are breeding our own snake food.

17. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Quite the collection you've got there! Any piccies? Would love to see some of those dragons.

18. SNAKESTRIKE

SNAKESTRIKE Embryo

I live in sunny saint petersburg, Fl.
    I have:
    3.0.0 ball pythons
    1.0.0 burmese python
    0.1.0 leopard gecko
    0.0.1 yellow belly slider
    0.1.0 dalmation

who bought all the female ball pythons???

19. blondie

blondie Embryo

I'm in Clearwater. I have 2 Beardies, 1 Crested Gecko, 1 Collared Lizard, 1 Cockatiel and a 55 gal aquarium.
    Love the site and all the info!
    Thanks!!

20. starbuck

starbuck Embryo

I just moved to Daytona Beach from Minneota. Hi Cheri and Axw.
    Cheri, I'm the person Lisa And Annie E-mailed you about looking to see if you knew of any Rep Vets here, I got the Info you sent them, Thanks for the help.
    Annie was just telling me last night that the is a show here in Daytona at the fairgrounds on the 4th Of Oct, if I'm not working on that Sat. I might try to make there.

Jim and My Queen, Sandie

21. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Hey there Starbuck, welcome to the site!

Have fun at the show in October. I don't think we'll be able to make that one, it's only really worth the drive rom here for the big August show.

After looking in Reptiles mag, there aren't anywhere near us til November, which kinda sucks, heh. After Daytona's show last month, I'm already going through withdrawls :D There's normally a show in Tampa in September, but that's the one I mentioned in November. They shifted the date due to the new shows in Orlando this year.

22. adam2373

adam2373 Member

West Palm Beach, Florida- 1.0.0 Northern Emerald Tree Boa, 0.0.1 Jayapura Green Tree Python

23. DJeter26

DJeter26 New Member

Hey I'm from Coral Springs ( Near Ft.Lauderdale/Pompano ) I have two Timor Monitors, and am looking into Viper Geckos, can anybody help me?

24. Meire

Meire New Member

Hey everyone! I'm from Clermont which is right beside Orlando. Nice to meet everyone. :p

Melisandes likes this.
  25. caliking

caliking New Member

hi i live in tyhe united kingdom at the moment and want to study herptology in america. Is there any universities in florida or the usa where they teach herpatology. Could someone give me a good link to a site where i can find out a bit more about the universities invloved in herpatology