Snow Corns

Discussion in 'Corns & Rat Snakes' started by Winstin, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Winstin

Winstin Embryo

Who owns one, who has pics??? Who's got stories??? Looking to start a Snow Corn thread...My Snow Corn's name is Winstin, he's about 3 months old, 14 inches in length and mid body about the size of a dime's width. He loves climbing in one of my indoor trees and likes to chill in one of his waterbowls.... ;)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Suzie

Suzie Embryo

I own one, but don't have any pics, or stories. Mine is named Jake, he is about 30inch long, fairly thick (don't know money thickness wise ;) ) and is about 1yr old.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. adam2373

adam2373 Member

I've got one, only about a few months old now. I keep him housed with a Hypomel Motley Corn about the same size. Both definatly have different personalities where my Motley dosn't mind being held but the snow is still squirmy.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. TomServo

TomServo New Member

I have two a male and a female. The female is not very keen on being handled at first.. after a few moments she will calm down some. The male is quite husky and is already a good 1/3 larger than the femals and 1/4 larger than the creamsicle male (They are all yearlings). He is slightly calmer to be handled. The calmest of my four is the female creamsicel. She will just ball up in my hands.

The male snow is about 25" long and about dime size in girth. I have the feed him the largest of the pinkey mice and will probably have to go up to a small fuzzy before too long.

I have their pics here: http://alteviltech.com/Gallery2/Snakes/

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. tc1074

tc1074 Embryo

i just got a snow corn and i need lots of imput from u guys i want to set his tank up wicked cool what do u sugest !?

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. susyq

susyq Member

:) i have 1 called bob, hes just over 12 months old and comes in at about 2 foot. sorry i aint got any pics, but his enclosure has 6mm pea gravel substrata, 2 pieces of bog wood which he can hide under and a branch to climb on and he likes to chill out in the gap between the lip of the tank and the air vent in the top of his enclosure. hes so handleable that he'll go to anyone. hes currently eating one fuzzy each fortnight. :)

12. snowcorn

snowcorn Embryo

i have a snowcorn his name is striker dose any one live in ottawa ontario canada thanks i am new here so hi all

Ryan Duggan
    snowcorn
    pixiefrog
    pacmanfrog
    and soon to be a baby pixie frog about the size or a toonie

13. SuperTurkey

SuperTurkey Embryo

im getting a snow corn in like a week what should i name him???

14. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

I had a snow corn and her name was Snowdrop (not very original I know!) I do have pictures some where but not on the site. When I find them I will put them on here. She was a very active snake. She loved going into the garden in the summer. She got to about 6 foot long and had a big width. I bred from her for a few years and her babis were fantastic. But I had to sell her when my partner and I broke up :D

15. MichaelM

MichaelM New Member

how much $ do avg. snows go for?

16. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

It was in pounds and i can't remember something like 100 pounds i think

17. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

I have some snow corns available for dirt cheap!!!
    Here's the pic of them:
    [​IMG]

18. Keyeno

Keyeno New Member

I have a snow corn, his name is Louie and I love him alot. I could put a pick up if i knew how, there's a pic of him as my avatar though