SnAkE PoOp

Discussion in 'Other Colubrids' started by lonelystranger, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonelystranger

lonelystranger New Member

i recently took my corn snake out and held it for approximately 30 minutes until it crawled up my sleeve and down my shirt. I realized that it had pooped on me. it didnt seem nervous or scared or anything it just pooped on me. why did it have to poop on me right after i got out of the shower?

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Jujube

Jujube New Member

Welcome to the club. My precious Annabelle has pooped on me more times than I can keep track of; she actually did it again not 10 minutes ago in my pantleg. :shock: Goober. Yours probably would have done it even if you hadn't just showered. Handling can excite them and stimulate them to take a poo, especially if it's the first day after the 48-no-handling-after-feeding period. Some corns are more prone to doing this than others. Just keep a paper towel handy when your corn is out so you can "catch" it. Usually, they'll suddenly be perfectly still and lift up their tail a little--that's when you quickly reach for the handy paper towel. :D

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. improvius

improvius New Member

My Savu python did the exact same thing - slild her tail inside my shirt and pooed all over me. Disgusting. :D

I'm still a little paranoid when I hold her now - always keep an eye on the poo hole to make sure it stays closed!

-Imp

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lonelystranger

lonelystranger New Member

aiight thanks paper towel is a must have now. so its not a problem it seems?

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. susyq

susyq Member

both my snakes and lizards have pooped on me at one time or another lol

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. DizzyStar

DizzyStar Member

i guess i'm lucky. i've never had either of my snake poop on me. one of them pooped on our bathroom floor during one of his "i'm free!" escapades and then went back into hiding. =/ (we found him the next day)

12. Jhoss22

Jhoss22 Member

You guys are lucky. My snake got out one time and I found him 2 weeks later in my pants when I went to put them on. He was right in the crotch area and well you understand what happened after that. Let me put it this way, he wasn't real friendly when i found him. I would prefer him pooping on me rather thenbiting me there.

13. ~}Bastet{~

~}Bastet{~ New Member

I had my snake out a couple of days ago, she was on my bed when i relised she left me a little present. This was after me moaning at my boyfriend for having the cockateil in the room and poops every 5 mins.
    Its all ways me who has to clean the birds poop up though!!

14. Timr_05

Timr_05 Embryo

SNAKE POO

:D yep the same thing happened to me got dressed in my smart clothes about to go out for a meal thought i would have a quick hold of my corn and it dropped one all over Shirt :evil:

15. sb1127

sb1127 New Member

Iv'e been pooped on by my hamsters and crested geckos, and musked by my king snake, but never been blasted with snake poo before. Thats why I wait untill they drop a deuce befor a handle them. My bull snake takes huge dumps, and I don't think I could take beeing nailed by him. :shock:

16. cblock

cblock New Member

i havent owned my bp very long but all i can say is im glad i havent had the privilege.
    after seeing what comes out of him ( it looks like the size of my cats crap ) still impresses me.

17. iguanaguy2100

iguanaguy2100 New Member

yea when i grab my cali king he squirts a yellow liquid on me. is that pee or poo or a defense mechanism (cuz it smeels mad horrible lol)

18. sb1127

sb1127 New Member

Thats musk. My MBK does the same thing.

19. iguanaguy2100

iguanaguy2100 New Member

oh thank you.

20. snakecloaca

snakecloaca Compromised Account

SNAKES LOVE POOPING FROM THEIR CLOACA IF U HAVE A CHANCE TAKE IT OUT ND SEE HOW MUCH YELLOW OR BROWN POOP IT DOES AND REMEMBER CORN SNAKE HAS DIFFERENT POOP THAN BOAS DIFFERENT KINDS OF SNAKES HAS DIFFERENT KIND OF POOP

21. bruno

bruno Moderator

THE ORIGINAL POST IS NOW 4 YEARS OLD.

THE LAST REPONSE WAS OVER 2 YEARS AGO

PLEASE READ ANNOUNCEMENT AT TOP OF EVERY FORUM BEFORE REPLYING TO OLD POSTS.

TOPIC CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.