smacked in the face

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by Shanna66, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

both jack and freya jumped on my face last night, i let my gaurd down and figured they were bluffing, they werent XD jack does bluff jumps so much though, he will get ready to jump, tighten up, then walk the other way. with freya i was being stupid, she always jumps, always

so my question, how often does this happen to you? i know i cant be the only one

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Lol, that actually happened last night! It hasn't happened in so long!! My baby gargoyle jumped right on top of my eyebrow and slid down my face, lol.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. tyler12

tyler12 New Member

any time lucille looks like shes gonna jump at my face i put my hand up in front of her and then she jumps on that lol! so luckily this hasent happened to me yet. :)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Geckonator

Geckonator Embryo

Yup, been there. It happens mostly when I try to get a look at his face, then HE tries to get a good look of MY face.:) First time it happened I couldn't help thinking of Alien (when the things jump on your face and try to..you know...) :)