Say hello to Miho!

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by kephy, Jun 28, 2006.

1. brightsideofbleak

brightsideofbleak New Member

i am so getting a glass jar.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. kephy

kephy Moderator

New picture time!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

My god kephy, he is just amazing! Everything about him, from the color, to the pinstripe, to the dots, EVERYTHING!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. kephy

kephy Moderator

Thanks again. I think she's amazing, too. Still eating crickets like mad (8-10 a night), though I can't tell if she's touches the CGD at all. Should I be concerned about that, or just trust that she knows what's good for her? I'm dusting the crickets 1x a week with Herptivite, 1x a week with Rep-Cal Calcium (pink label), and 2-3x a week with Rep-Cal Calcium (green label). Then she has CGD in her tank every night, and she gets a few licks of fruit babyfood maybe 3-4 times a week when being handled. Does that sound good?

I'm kinda hoping it's a she anyways. :( I know she's still small, but I've gotten some good looks through the glass at her underside, and as of right now I can see no pores at all.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. kephy

kephy Moderator

Just weighed her in at 8 grams. :(

Of course she did eat a small handful of crickets right before getting on the scale, but still.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

o he or she is adorable! s/he looks just like my little LittleFoot! hehe, here is a pic of when he was younger:
    [​IMG]

s/he's really beautiful! good luck with him or her! keep us posted on pics! :-D