Red iguana

Discussion in 'Iguanas' started by cboyb12, Sep 30, 2009.

1. cboyb12

cboyb12 Embryo

Red iguana are nice animals. They are the same thing as green igauna's. I had got my red iguana at pet world for the price of $60.00. I see that people are gettin ripped off and paying over $100.00 for theres. ... i also have a green iguana and its attitude is really bad but with my red iguana it loves to come out the cage and try to go every where. If you are deciding to get an iguana at pet stoe also check to see if there healthy because they are hard to take care of.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Iguana8956

Iguana8956 Embryo

I have a red iguana to i paid $112 for mclovin, but its all good he/shes really nice and tame and cool to have around. i like to call him/her a fat cow every day xD lol

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. ilik3lizards

ilik3lizards Embryo

i hear red iguans turn green after awhile. this happen to yours? how old are they?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. ilik3lizards

ilik3lizards Embryo

I dont mean to jack the thread but i been looking into adding a red iguana into my collection for awhile now. Any of you have or experienced a red iguana? Does anybody have any recomended breeder sites? im mainly worried about these accusations of turning back to green being tripple the price and all.
    Thanks in advance,
    ~James

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. paulinakula

paulinakula Embryo

hey, anyone possibly know where I can get a red iguana in fl?