Random Phone Pics from Columbus Show =D (DUW)

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by Cammy, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Cammy

Cammy ReptileBoards Addict

I got to go to my first reptile show with Jeff yesterday and had a lot of fun. I snapped a few random pictures with my phone for my facebookians and figured I'd upload them here as well. =D

[​IMG]
    Itteh bitteh dart frogs

[​IMG]
    Itteh bitteh viper gecko

[​IMG]
    Cutest face everrrrr

[​IMG]
    Look, Mom, he's tame! (I texted my mom, who hates snakes, that I was bringing him home for her.)

[​IMG]
    There were teeny tiny babies too, but my pictures were super blurry.

[​IMG]
    Random kookaburra

[​IMG] And finally, a bonus picture of Loki getting comfy for brumation.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

We should have brought that hognose home, he was freaking adorable!

Love the pictures, including the one of captain ham at the end! The froggies look like they are trying to communicate with you...Now that you have dominated the All-Ohio show, we need to get you to Tinley or Daytona!

Oh, I never asked you. What did mother dearest say about that retic after you got home? I know she never responded when you texted her, she didn't think that was too funny LOL

ps: geckolover, I got that lady's business card with the viper geckos... she had quite a few. They were as tiny as this font.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. leon_kuyo

leon_kuyo New Member

"itteh bitteh" HAHAHAHA

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

wow, that's so awesome! i need 2 get down there sometime, but i live in northeast ohio, so it's sorta far :/ when are the shows? every month or what

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

Glad to hear you had a fun time! did you bring home any "unexpected" animals? Is that a Green Tree Python or some other type of green snake? I don't know about your show, but mine was full of GTPs. When I get pics up of the orlando show (hopefully today) you will see a pattern of the things I looked at the most lol!

lizardgurl- most shows are once a year, but there can be a couple of shows in one state.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. lizardgurl87

I looked it up online, sine i know the cleveland show is once a month and so is that one :) but, in florida there's probably less since you have some of the biggest shows in the world!

12. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Yep, Ohio is blessed with the Cin-City Show in Cincinnati, the All-Ohio Show in Columbus, and the All Cleveland show every single month... typically the Columbus show is on Saturdays and the Cleveland and Cincy shows are on Sunday. They aren't bad shows, especially for monthly shows, but there is little variation each month... some of the Indy shows are decent, my experience with KY shows is terrabad (lol, they were still getting their feet wet). Florida has some bigger annual and semi-annual expos but they have something somewhere almost every month to my knowledge. Also lizardgurl, there is the Steel City show in PA thats probably close to you, but I found it not significantly different than Cleveland and my buddy who vends OH and Tinley NARBC refuses to vend that one anymore because he claims its gone down hill some (opinion).

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  13. Cammy

Cammy ReptileBoards Addict

Okay, next time I get my hands on a hognose, you break the lady's face, I'll shout, "FIRE!" and we'll make a break for it. I think this can work. And I don't think my mom thought my text was very funny...more like she was relieved that I was joking...oh mommm. *smiling and shaking head*

Yep, it's a GTP. There were a couple vendors with them. I love the bright yellow of the babies. And no, no unexpected animals, haha. Loki's going to be an only child until I move out. =P

14. lizardgurl87

well, i'll probably start off going 2 the cleveland show since it's closest, but i hope 2 make it 2 all of them close 2 me and maybe even the PA one, since cinncinati is farther than there anyways :p