rack system

Discussion in 'Enclosures, Heating & Lighting' started by Bottoms94, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Bottoms94

Bottoms94 New Member

im building a rack system soon and would like to see some pics of yours and get some ideas

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Here was a small example of my hatchling rack I had put together for one of my females hatchlings
    [​IMG]

And here is an example of an adult rack that I made - I don't like just tubs for adults, I love all my animals as pets and I don't like not really being able to see them... so I made this:
    [​IMG]

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. LittleLouie

LittleLouie Well-Known Member

How do you get into the tanks? Is the side one big door that you open, or do you slide them in and out?

I've got several, and it only seems realistic to stack three tanks on shelves because I need room over the top to reach in for cleaning etc.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

The adult tanks are all 20 or 29 gal tall tanks on their sides. The "front" of mine are actually the "tops" on yours. I just hinged the doors so they swing out, up, or down (depending on what tank it was).
    The hatchling tubs you just slide out and put them on the counter top and lift the lid off :(