R.I.P Steve Irwin :'(

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by ludothegreat, Sep 4, 2006.

1. burmboy_6

burmboy_6 New Member

May he walk hand in hand with the lord. Your life and and accomplishments were an inspiration to me and MANY others!!!!!! I am grieving your death along with many others. You will be missed!!!!
    At a loss of words.....
    Trevor

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. LeoDee

LeoDee Well-Known Member

Herpetology and wildlife conservation has lost a valuable asset-- the world has lost a wonderful man. He will be missed and mourned, never forgotten.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. jeepnphreak

jeepnphreak Member

Great man, a real loss to the reptiles world and conservation.
    He was my hero. that was a total shock when I heard what happened and by a sting ray !?!?!. :shock:
    I bet he is sitting in heaven saying I told you it was not going to be the crocks.

a sad sad day. :) :cry: :cry: :cry:

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. staceface

staceface Member

RE: R.I.P Steve Irwin :

RIP Steve your a legend.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. MAtt!123

MAtt!123 Member

I can't believe he's gone... :cry: RIP Steve.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. ArchimedesArtifex

ArchimedesArtifex Member

Steve was a great man, I never had the chance to meet him but my cousin Abby who went to college in Australia had spoken with him at the zoo n a few occasions. From what she told me he was the most caring and enthusiastic person in the entire world. Thousands of people die everyday, but none will be mourned as much for some time to come. Why didn't Bush die instead....It's not fair! :x

"He's like Dr Dolittle, for real. He knows what those crocodiles are thinking."

Justin Timberlake is a moron...

12. montgomery12

montgomery12 Member

This has been a huge shock and a huge loss for my family all day. Not only has his show helped to aid in my fear of snakes (which we now own 10). His love of animals and extreme efforts that he went too in order to save, protect, and educate the world has aspired my young daughter to want to be a vet and work at a zoo. I look at my own children and my heart breaks thinking of the loss Steve's family must be feeling.
    R.I.P Steve and may peace find your family.

13. Robinva

Robinva New Member

Rest in peace, great sir.

14. bratspets

bratspets Member

Re: RE: R.I.P Steve Irwin :

So young, so much life, so much more to give...his legend will go on.
    My condolences and prayers to his loved ones.

15. Dragon_Lover413

Dragon_Lover413 Embryo

i guess monday morning was his last "Crikey" :cry:

R.I.P

16. nkdZEPPELIN05

nkdZEPPELIN05 New Member

Earth has lost a great, great man, but at least all the crocs in Heaven will behave no that Steve is up their to keep them in line. My thoughts are with him and his family. Very tough time for everybody. Steve was an inspiration for me and millions of others.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin :cry:

17. loyaluntodeath

loyaluntodeath New Member

I found out right after i left my grandmas funeral...a double whammy if there ever was one... Steve Irwin was a GREAT man, he was passionate about all animals and truely fearless in the face of creatures that would make a lesser man wet himself...i had hoped to meet him oneday and work at his zoo so i could learn more about the animals i care so much about.... R.I.P. Steven....

"Crikey" :'(

My condolances to his family...i hope they live on to continue this great mans legacy...i dont see how you could not have a passion for animals being around a man like that...so on fire about what he believed in (conservation) and trying his best to edjucate people while keeping them entertaind...a true hero...he will be missed :eek:

18. hornedfrog

hornedfrog Member

RIP Steve-o

19. Maelstrom78

Maelstrom78 Embryo

Its been a disabilitating week.. One of the hardest in my memory actually.. Ive only ever cried from the loss of someone famous 2x, one being Dimebag Darrell and the other being Johnny Cash.. Tho i have to say this has hit me harder than either of those.. Steve Irwin had a profound and life altering affect on me and so many others.. To say this is a tragedy is an understatement of the grandest kind.. No words can describe how great of a man the world has lost in Steve.. A true friend of earth and its creatures big and small.. Goodbye Steve. I still cant believe your gone.. :cry:

20. Wayfarer

Wayfarer New Member

He was a hero to us all and i cried when i was told of his death. I always wanted to meet him my spirit is crushed but his messge lives up and that is whats importent and we should never forget that. :D

21. micky_sueee

micky_sueee Embryo

RIP Steve Irwin. The hero of so many reptile lovers. Awesomest guy ever. You will be painfully missed.

22. themowingmonk

themowingmonk Member

RIP Steve, that guy was like my frickin idol, such a shame to loose such a great man and advocate for the conservation of wildlife. he will always be remembered

23. ulli

ulli Embryo

Rip.meet you on the flip side

24. lenalenalena

lenalenalena Embryo

It really was a shame... anyway..
    R.I.P
    I'll remember you.

25. Chasec12550

Chasec12550 Embryo

It was a shame how he died... R.I.P. Steve, miss you alot and I always watched your shows =[