Pics of my new Crestie and setup

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by lizagurl, Feb 2, 2005.

1. lizagurl

lizagurl Embryo

Here is a link to my yahoo photo album, can't figure out how to make my pics small enough for here. This shows her temp set up until I get her bigger cage in just go to My Crestie. THe other one is my other lizards. Tell me what you think.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lizagurl7/my_photos

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

It says "sorry, lizagurl7 has not enabled any public albums in their account."

;) Can't see it

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. lizagurl

lizagurl Embryo

try it again I fixed it

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lizagurl

lizagurl Embryo

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

that is a pretty nice setup and a cute little crestie

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Very cute crestie! Nice bright red/orange, almost looks neon or something!

Nice setup too!

12. lizagurl

lizagurl Embryo

Thanks everyone. I was hopeing that the setup would be okay. Yeah she is pretty neat looking, still haven't come up with a name for her, any suggestions? Also do cresties only come out at night? And should I put some kind of light over her or something?

1 Vieled Chameleon (Liz)
    1 Crested Gecko (no name yet)

13. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

No lights needed as long as your night temps dont get below the low 60's. You can use a red or blue bulb if you like though, they cant see it at night and you can see them :)

Names, hmm I'm bad with names. It's pretty easy to tell thatm I mean, I named my leopard gecko leo and my crestie Spike. As if thats not origninal enough. We also named a turtle speedy (wow lol). But maybe something with color, like blaze or sunny. Dunno, bad with names :)

Need some help with your signature lizagurl?
    Are you writing that in every time! You know you can save that as a signature that automatically comes up with each post right? lol

14. MichaelM

MichaelM New Member

Nice crestie and set up, what are you using as your substrate and what kind a plant is that is that live or fake?

15. lizagurl

lizagurl Embryo

I am using eco earth for a substrate and the plant is real, I bought it at wal-mart for a few bucks and it is an ivy I replaced the soil in the pot for all natural non toxic soil so it would be safe for my lil girl.