New tank setup

Discussion in 'Enclosures, Heating & Lighting' started by lizardgurl87, Sep 14, 2011.

1. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

So, I just had a chance to set up the new tank I got a few weeks ago, so here's some pics:
    [​IMG]

and Rhubarb(my anole) seems to be enjoying it too(after he got over the initial shock of being moved from his other tank lol), here he is sleeping:
    [​IMG]
    I also plan on getting another girl anole(for those of you who don't know I had a girl anole, Nesrine, that died after they mated :( ) and probably a green tree frog for that tank later and I'm using the old tank for a leo :)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. AmandaCook

AmandaCook New Member

hello, thanks for sharing. i have never owned an anole, but I would just suggest adding some more plants, it looks a bit bare.. and maybe a nice background on all 3 sides/back.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. lizardgurl87

ya, i plan on getting more plants this weekend when i get the new girl anole, but i didnt have the money a few days ago

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Cute tank :) HE looks very happy! I would suggest going to craft stores right now... especially since its a change in the season because they will be running super sales on silk plants/flower/leaves/foliage that you can put in the tank. SO much cheaper and more colorful than the stuff the petshop sells :)

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. AmandaCook

AmandaCook New Member

I hope you give us an updated picture once you add more stuff, and also of your female :)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. lizardgurl87

thanks for the tip @StikyPaws312! I will for sure go 2 a craft store, they will probably have more options 2, which is great since most of the plants @ pet stores look the same.

and @AmandaCook, I will make sure 2 post pics! :) I should be getting the female this weekend and hopefully a leo soon(for my other tank)