new pueblan!

Discussion in 'Other Colubrids' started by willythegame16, May 23, 2007.

1. willythegame16

willythegame16 Member

Hey heres the first quick pics of my new pueblan milk, will get some better ones up later:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    hope ya like!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. bodom85

bodom85 Member

Very nice. I should be getting one of those in the next couple days. If all goes right that is.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

Gorgeous milk! Pueblans are one of my favs!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. begunwithaletter

begunwithaletter Well-Known Member

I love the bands! so clean and bright...

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. willythegame16

willythegame16 Member

Thanks guys! I am kinda stooped on breeding plans with him I think i might just pick up another pueblan but i do like the idea of trying for imperial pueblans(king*pueblan), but im not sure. Will post an update later on :)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. willythegame16

willythegame16 Member

Hey I forgot to say! GOOD LUCK!!! with gettin your little guy bodom85 hope it works out :)
    And i have to say as far as milks go pueblans are definently my favourite variation :)

12. bodom85

bodom85 Member

ha thanks. I still dont kow if we are getting it. The person has kinda be standing us up. But i did get a baby balll python in the mail yesterday. He is a cutie. Ill post pics soon. I have a lot of pic updates to post. But still congrats on yours. Its a stunner. Those colors are amazing

13. willythegame16

willythegame16 Member

thanks alot bodom shame your gettin messed about , i really hate it when people do that. I will be sure to look into your updates sure theyll be worth it :) And bet your BP is a cracker :)

really happy with this wee guys feedin and his general behaviour so im a happy person at the mo lol

14. Bunny_Too

Bunny_Too New Member

Wow that is a beauty, I wish my milk had as crisp rings and colors. Are pueblans normally this vivid? I have a sinoloan whoose rings are no where as uniform and is more burnt orange than red. I still think he's cool but your's is stunning.

15. willythegame16

willythegame16 Member

thanks alot :D I got him coz i think he is a good example of what he is, but sinaloans are nice too the bands are just seperated whereas the pueblan has "rings", they are both lovely snakes ;) have you posted pictures of yours?

16. Bunny

Bunny New Member

I have not posted pictures because I do not know how plus I have been lazy. I haven't taken pictures of any of my pets sounds like a good project for this weekend. Stay tuned.

17. willythegame16

willythegame16 Member

just get a photobucket account and upload your photos onto there
    And then just copy and paste the IMG code onto here..EASY :D