New Morph!

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by KLiK, Mar 22, 2005.

1. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. MichaelM

MichaelM New Member

WOW, that is such a cool pattern and colors. I want one of them bad! But i know it will cost alot once they sell more if they have more of those morphs becasue they will most likely hold it back because thats what id do. i wanna see what the mother and fathr of that look like

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. juice

juice Member

I submitted a name for that new morph...I called it Flame Back...plain and simple...how 'bout you klik?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

i gave them the Pangea Mocha Cream suggestion. it would be awsome if the winner got one of those geckos, but the book is still cool

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. juice

juice Member

totally..I'm looking into getting a rhacto in the near future...phantasticus is one of em or even a crestie...but dayam, if I won one of those new morphs...oooowwweeeee I'd be so happy....lol!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

phantasticus is uroplatus not rhacodactylus, i am waiting until the april expo so i can pick up a pair myself and give them a shot at breeding :) if you like cresties i would suggest checking out gargoyle geckos too.

12. juice

juice Member

Oh my bad...I was just reading something on 'em so I mixed 'em up...plus, I'm currently researching alot of breeds of herps @ the moment, from frogs to snakes to...aah...all forms of herps...

I was thinking if purchasing a gargoyle as well, as I find them pretty awesome looking w/ their little horns...hah...there'a store here that has one and well...it's a male gargoyle for about 2 bills...so yah...lineatus or phantasticus were the to uro's I was looking into...rhac's were the gargoyle or the crestie...oh...congrats on your bactch of eggs eh...I jus' read one of your posts...

13. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

thanks. i am actually looking into the gargoyles as well. ah i cant wait until the april show, i cant walk out of there without at least one new herp

14. juice

juice Member

Lucky for you 'cause you live in the states where there are plentiful of herp shows around. Here in Canada...well, I've got to fly or what not in order to get to a show. Well, @least where I'm from, smack dab in the middle of canada...closest would be, if they had a show there, would be north dakota....ah well!

15. Carlos_n_Paco

Carlos_n_Paco Member

Wow......that's an incredible pattern.