New Baby Igauana

Discussion in 'Iguanas' started by joezzy_1, Dec 18, 2006.

1. joezzy_1

joezzy_1 New Member

no he dosen't have loose things in there he has a long log and a like a tree thing with fake leaves but is only be there sometime not all the time i'll try to get some pictures of him

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. joezzy_1

joezzy_1 New Member

How do you put pic on here

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. joezzy_1

joezzy_1 New Member

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. denise38

denise38 New Member

Yah... theyll be skiddish in the tub when they are little, just make sure the water isnt too high. I love to give wheat bread as a special treat and I take a small bowl with water and break off a piece and soak it up and then let her eat it.... great way to give them a good drink. ;)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. EndVision

EndVision New Member

i cant really make out any type of lump, do you have a vet in your area you could take him to?

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. joezzy_1

joezzy_1 New Member

yes i do when i went to pick up my iggy yesterday he didn't have the lump so I don't know. The water is not high it one part where he can put his fit down and just sit there and a nother where he can swim but dries to get out and when i put my hand in there he will get on top of it and crawl all the why up my arm

12. joezzy_1

joezzy_1 New Member

Do you know a way to help the shedding process i have been spraying him alot and well you know i give him bathes

13. denise38

denise38 New Member

I honestly have never had much problems with Kyzee when she sheds. I just let her go through the process, sometimes it takes her a good week to completely shed. sometimes her spines or areas on her face will shed alittle harder, I soak her everyday and she allows me to pour cups of warm water over the hard areas, that normally helps out. Her cage is made out of oak with plexi glass on 3 sides, so during her sheds I rinse down the plastic plants I have in there and it ups the humidity really really good which helps also.

14. joezzy_1

joezzy_1 New Member

S/he is almost done with the shedding process But a couple of days ago i notice one of his toes where missing But it looks like S/he was born with it Cause its like just a numb but i don't know

15. joezzy_1

joezzy_1 New Member

I have a Q Should i peel the Squesh and zuchini for my igg or leave it like it was

16. denise38

denise38 New Member

Our girl was missing a back toe when we got her. prob the same thing with yours. since your ig is still little you could grate it up or very finely chop it.

17. joezzy_1

joezzy_1 New Member

I might just leave it a lone cause it seems s/he isnt in pain so do you have a pic of your girl

18. denise38

denise38 New Member

19. denise38

denise38 New Member

These pics of her range from over the last few years and in the one pick of her leg up on the phone you can see her one toe that is missing.

20. joezzy_1

joezzy_1 New Member

which on are you pics

21. denise38

denise38 New Member

all of them are. ! that my personal webshot albums.

22. joezzy_1

joezzy_1 New Member

nice pics

23. denise38

denise38 New Member

Thank you... I love her so much. !

24. joezzy_1

joezzy_1 New Member

yea i cant wait until i get to know what sex mine is But right know i'm saying its a boy

25. denise38

denise38 New Member

takes a good year. ! and I was pleased that we ended up with a female. ! no offense to the males out there. ha ha.