New Albino King Owners!

Discussion in 'Other Colubrids' started by ICEnVy, Feb 24, 2006.

1. VtMiPgYeRr

VtMiPgYeRr Member

Congrats on the new corn! They are awesome snakes, and even more congrats on having a huge breeder in your town! :3 My king was both good and bad today. He bit me, which I didnt feel at all. But he also ate finally :D

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. CornyGuy

CornyGuy Well-Known Member

I wish I had a major breeder in my city. Here there is only a petco.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. ICEnVy

ICEnVy New Member

Ahh, yeah we thought we only had a petco too. We were seriously like kids in a candy shop lol. They had a 22 year old bermise python that was HUGE! and a 14yr old one. They had like every species you could think of! anacondas, uhm sand boas, the green ones lol I dunno but it was awesome. They are about to start breeding a couple they just paid $13,000 each for..... so exciting! They also had a lot of different reptiles too, like skinks, bearded dragons, etc. Also, they sell supplies their for like half the price of petco. We got a 10gal with two pieces of carpet pre-cut, a little coconut house, and lid for $20. We are going to buy our feeders their too because they are only .85 cents. I think we will end up really into this snake thing, especially since most snakes there are $35 and under. Great prices, I think if all goes well with or new corn we will be getting a kenyan boa in 3-4 months (only $25!) and we already have the set-up for that one. Alright well I'm done rambling lol, it was just a very cool experience for us :D I think we needed it.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

Very cool! Congrats! :D I hope you'll post some pics!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. ICEnVy

ICEnVy New Member

Heres a few of our new corn.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So far, everything is great. Much better than with the albino king.

I read the page cornyguy has for corn snakes, very helpful, thanks. I was wondering though- what should the humidity be for him/her? I don't think I saw that. Thanks.