NEED HELP BAD????FEMALE CORN SNAKE

Discussion in 'Corns & Rat Snakes' started by 00bharrop, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Jay_herb_com

Jay_herb_com New Member

I calld it, remember

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. 00bharrop

00bharrop New Member

i didnt throw in the 2 males in with the female i put the male i bought in a diffrent viv then but the male i already own in with her to seee if they would get on then i but both the males to see how they would het on then i tryed all 3 in the same tank for 30mins to see how they would get on..and now ive seperated all the snakes in 3 40gallon tanks....and as for corn snake hatchlings i breed my own mice and ive got ove a 100 pinkies and i told you onces b4 ive got anough equipment to hold over 50 hatchlings..and i no i have to have the baby corns for a couple of weeks to make sure there eating fine..is their anything else you want to try and make me look and inch small

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. DragonCharmTwo

DragonCharmTwo Member

So in only a couple days you've gone from posting questions regarding Corns and how to care for and breed them and saying you were planning on breeding yours next year to being a seasoned expert?

And by what you said before, you did just throw them together. Playing musical enclosures is one of the worst things you can do for animals. It stresses the crap out of them. You still haven't explained yourself regarding your lack of quarantine. Snakes are known to be carriers of things that are easily transmitable.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. DragonCharmTwo

DragonCharmTwo Member

The last thing I want to do is scare you away from having snakes but you were given answers in the previous questions you asked and are now upset with the responses you are getting in this thread. Generally when people give sound advice that isn't heeded, they can get a little testy, especially if it's blatantly disregarded and ignored.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. 00bharrop

00bharrop New Member

its call reading up and exsploreing u should try it thats why i no...but when i found this web site i thought i could get a second chance just to make sure but i can see your just here to take the piss out of people....i bet your lot aint even got corns,why dont you send pics of your corns and dont just get a pic of google

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. DragonCharmTwo

DragonCharmTwo Member

That's mature. Actually my list of Corns is this:

1.2 Snow
    1.1 Bloodred
    1.1 Butter Motley
    1.0 Butter
    1.1 Lavender
    1.0 Ghost
    1.0 Charcoal Motley
    1.0 Candy Cane
    1.1 Normal het Lavender
    0.1 Sunglow
    1.0 Reverse Okeetee

I also own 2.2 Ball Pythons, 1.2 CB Western Hognoses, and 1.0 Albino Burmse Python as well as an adult female Green Iguana, 9 Bearded Dragons, a Mali Uromastyx, and those are just my reptiles! If you want to see pictures, that are hosted on my own server, BTW, and not gathered from google, just look in the photo gallery forum.

I respect that you are doing research, but if you really were and are, like you say, then why would you just throw your snakes together like that without quarantining them? That's like rule #1. The most important thing to remember when breeding is knowing the definate health and eating patterns of the snakes you want to breed. Also, if you are doing research, then why would ask questions one day and disregard the answers you've recieved the next?

12. irishdevil

irishdevil New Member

Me personally I wouldn't even attempt mating until after a vet visit, espically with a new snake. And as far as vets go see if the pet store has a vet that visits and does check ups. The one I voluteer at has a girl that comes by every week and does check ups and her vet does have specailist on hand. And she has taken animals from the pet store if she believes they might need treatment or farther examing. She knows the history of the animals ( at least since they have been at the store ) and gives a full paper on any warnings and the such. And I know at her office a check up cost about $45. But I would never put two snakes together in a cage until at least after month or more. The pet shop does a month separtion ( at least ) and than when they put them together it's 24hrs constant watch. And we only let those snakes who can live in the same cage as another snake share cages. And no more than two.

13. 00bharrop

00bharrop New Member

i dont want to split the 2 snakes i got today as they,ve been together 2 years but i havent put my corn in the same tank as them..and thank you irishdevil your the only 1 not being a nob about the questions i ask...and dragon charm if ya got all them would ya mind posting some pics..irishdevil do have have any idea what the bumpcould be..i e-mailed the man i got the snake of he said he brung it to the vet and there it could be 2 things up 1 its gravid 2 fat stored i think he said...do you have any ideas

14. DragonCharmTwo

DragonCharmTwo Member

As I said, if you want to see pics, look in the photo gallery forum near the top of the main board index. I've posted plenty...some today in fact.

And in your first post you did say that you put your large male in the same tank as them:
    And I'm not being a "nob." This thread started out as being completely civil, but you are constantly ignoring what others have asked and said and keep changing your story. It's hard to remain civil under such circumstances, especially when we are only trying to help you.

15. FLBlue

FLBlue Member

Blaze (from my member's image gallery on this site NOT GOOGLED!)

[​IMG]

Aidan (from my photobucket image gallery)
    [​IMG]

now, lets see yours...

16. 00bharrop

00bharrop New Member

well it dont sound like your trying to help

17. DragonCharmTwo

DragonCharmTwo Member

Go back and re-read what you've written...in this thread and in others you've posted. Then perhaps you'll see where I'm coming from?

18. CornyGuy

CornyGuy Well-Known Member

Well it *DOESN'T* sound like *YOU'RE* trying to help.
    And DragonCharmTwo IS trying to help.

19. DragonCharmTwo

DragonCharmTwo Member

I have no idea what that entire last comment is about... :D

20. CornyGuy

Please use correct grammar, it's difficult to read your posts sometimes.

21. CornyGuy

Try to resize them on Paint or a similar program.

22. DragonCharmTwo

DragonCharmTwo Member

Yes, and I said if you want to see pictures of my animals, go visit the photo gallery forum. I have plenty of threads there.

23. CornyGuy

Very nice pics by the way. :D

24. CornyGuy

00bharrop, have you checked out DragonCharm's threads on the Photos & Photography Forums yet?

25. 00bharrop

00bharrop New Member

i dont no how to do it like i said im new on here..but thanks for the advise [cornyguy] i went on paint and i changed my photo size from 100%to 30%so that should be small enough to fit on the page how do i put more than 1 photo on the page like dragon has when you go on browise it only lets me get 1 on...i sort pics of my old corn snake but i aint got none of my others so when ive taken them tomorrow i,ll try and post them on the page [corn&rat snake page} and im might take a pic of my curly haired trantula to but i pic on