My reptiles

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by Holmes, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Holmes

Holmes New Member

Monty the veiled chameleon. 8-9 months old. Petco rescue. Currently has advanced MBD both arms and is getting extra supplement to help correct it. He has has MBD since I have owned him and it is slowly reversing.
    [​IMG]

Western fence lizard baby I found today. I am planning on keeping him in a 20 gallon tank with proper set up equipment, which I will shop for tomorrow. For now he is in a shallow jar with that twig and some leaves and 1 cricket small enough for him to eat. If he eats he's a keeper. If not, then I will release him and buy another reptile for the 20 gallon.
    [​IMG]

Sara the 3 foot ball python. I don't know how old she is because she is my brother's pet.
    [​IMG]

Gary the bearded dragon. I'm Gary's "auntie". He is my brother's beardie but I do 90% of the bathing, feeding, handling, cleaning, etc. He is a sweetheart and loves to cuddle and fall asleep on you at night.
    [​IMG]

JoshSnakeman and StikyPaws312 like this.
  2. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator Staff Member

Aw very cute little guys you have there :)

3. Tim3skimo

Tim3skimo New Member

Bearded Dragons <3 They are awesome! Put it on the sofa and it will watch TV (well enjoys the movements) just cool lizards :D