My new gecko isn't eating!!

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by Nikki w., Dec 9, 2015.

1. Nikki w.

Nikki w. Embryo

Hello, I just rescued a youn leopard gecko 3 weeks ago. Sense then I have only seen her ear about 3 mealworms. Her house has reptile carpet, a heat lamp and a heat mat. I'm very worried because she looked skinny when I got her but they said she was eating fine. I have two other male leopard geckos in a separate cage and I just took one to the vet for an eye infection so I can't really afford to take another. If you have any advice PLEASE comment. Please please please help!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Kaybear17

Kaybear17 Embryo

Hi! i don't know if you've already figured something out but, when I got my gecko he would do the same thing. I switched out the meal worms for timberland worms and he started eating on a more normal time frame.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Naomi brown

Naomi brown Embryo

Hi. I was wondering if you would be able to help me? I bought my leopard gecko about a week ago.. he ate the 2nd day of having him but now he won't eat at all.. I don't think he is very happy..... he has a heat mat on overnight... he has his Baskin light on during the day plus heat mat.... the temp is generally around 35°c