My FBTs

Discussion in 'Fire Bellied Toads' started by Fae, May 2, 2012.

1. Fae

Fae New Member

Here is my FBTs being hilarious as usual. They are all males. Thanks for looking :)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator Staff Member

Haha! Very cute = )

My favorite part was at 1:27...the epic feeding fail by multiple frogs ; )

3. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

Cute! I like it how at one time there were 3 all stacked lol :p
    And nice naturalistic setup! I like the running water and they all look really happy :)
    Do you have names for them? Though, it might be hard to tell them apart-I bet after a while you can.

4. Fae

Fae New Member

Yes they have names :) Sorry that it's pink I copied it from my signature at FF. :) And I love the epic feeding fail too :)
    Bombina - Herbert, Hercules, Hector, Hugo, Hobbit, & Hopper

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  5. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator Staff Member

Lol I love how that one guys is like "I must.... I MUST climb! I Must Climb on EVERYBODY! I MUST BE ON TOP!!!!" Mwahahahaha

Heh, cute little guys you have there!

6. Louie

Louie Member

You really set up some very nice natural looking set ups. I would imagine with a female they would easily breed in that set up.

7. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

Nice names! All start with H too I noticed :p And it doesn't matter it's in pink-it's better that way lol

8. Fae

Fae New Member

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get my hands on a female. For some reason the local pet shops only carry males. I've heard that my chances of getting a female is 1 in 10. I hear my males calling EVERY night. It seems to get louder and louder, but I don't mind :)

9. naykid

naykid Member

Cool set up, like lizardgurl8 said natural looking:)

10. Louie

Louie Member

I see.
    I don't know if you even want to breed them but your set up looks like a natural marsh which is why breeding them came to mind.