My cresties

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by Morkai, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Morkai

Morkai New Member

Here are a couple of my beloved kiddies. I bought them from Alex Hue - great guy to do business with if you want a crestie.

[​IMG]

P.s Yes the poop got cleared.. Mucky little sods they are

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

they are cute little guys. is that dirt as the substrate?

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

AWWWWW! I'm so jealos! I miss Spike back in the little ol days! Very cute little guys you have there

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Morkai

Morkai New Member

Thankyou :) My husband was actually really evil just after I took that pic and said "I wonder how far they can stretch" and he started moving that vine slowly away from the log, little gecko just sat there not caring one bit. Daft things, they continue to amaze us with the most uncomfortable looking positions that they get into.

At that time the substrate was green moss. They are actually on paper towels now. They find it much easier to go cricket hunting and it makes my life cleaning easier. The moss did look so nice though. Ahh well.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

i have a Kriket Keeper inside of my cresties tank and she just climbs on it to get the crickets when she is hungry

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Morkai

Morkai New Member

I have a small Kricket keeper also. So you keep yours in the gecko cage permanently or just put it in at night? Must admit I've never thought of that. Do you leave the top off completely or just leave one of the holes open for the geckos to get in and out of?

12. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

i keep it in there permanantly and i have the entire top off. i feed her pinheads so they dont jump that high and they dont jump out. whenever she is hungry she just crawls into it and eats

13. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Thats pretty cool, just make sure the lizard doesnt get in and get eatin alive! jk, I'm sure you take great care of your gecko! Well actually I know