My Crestie....."Amato".

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by Carlos_n_Paco, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Carlos_n_Paco

Carlos_n_Paco Member

My Crestie....."Amato".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. BoyntonStylez

BoyntonStylez Member

Thats a very nice Crested. It looks just like the one I was planning to buy but instead I got a Moonglow. Is it a boy or girl? Do you know what morph it is?

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. MichaelM

MichaelM New Member

I think its a fire, not sure though. Im not good at morphs and all lol. However thats the same morh that i got and mines almost 3 months old

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

JEFFREH is the man at morphs, but i believe it is a harlequin. that is a gorgeous male too. i like the way you photoshopped the original picture to make it like he was looking at the segul lol

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

To be honest klik I'm horrid with morphs lol. It's my color issues. I'm terrible with colors and two similair colors always belld together.

For example, the head and back all look a completely solid orange color to me. I doubt thats the case because most cresties arent a solid color on the back and michael said it loked like a fire.

Hey Kurt, there is one thing I'm confused about that I couldnt pick out in pictures of mprhs in cresties. The pinstripe pattern. Is it more on the legs and thighs? Or would yours be an example of a pinstripe from the white markings on the side?

I love your pics dude lol. Your like the photoshop master. I cant even resize or crop a pic without messing it up hehe. Your crestie is very beautiful, your making me jealous!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

whatever he is, he is stunning

12. Carlos_n_Paco

Carlos_n_Paco Member

thanks guys.....he's a harly/fire.....w/ a partial pinstripe.

jeff i'm not using photoshop dude......i wish i could afford it, it's a program by microsoft called Digital Image suite.

13. MichaelM

MichaelM New Member

there are ways you could get it for free :wink: *hint ares* thats how i got mine

14. lizagurl

lizagurl Embryo

He looks like he might be a partial pinstripe harlaquin?

15. Carlos_n_Paco

Carlos_n_Paco Member

lizardgurl.....if you read my reply.....about 3 posts up, you'll see what morph I said he is.