music?

Discussion in 'Corns & Rat Snakes' started by colombiano89, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

Pink Floyd is great! Shine on you crazy diamond is one of my favorite songs, and wish you were here isn't far behind... ACDC and GnR aren't my personal favorites but I've got plenty of respect for their music

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

NIRVANA!~ My all time fav band. You can see my giant Cobain poster on my wall in my pics of Suvi haha. I love AC/DC as well. Guns'N'Roses, Floyd, The Stones, Metallica, and then new stuff. Tea Party, Manson, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and I can go on forever.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. CornyGuy

CornyGuy Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I forgot Metallica.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

There's so many gradients of rock it's sometimes hard to tell what is really included in the general "rock" category. Some of my favorites are: Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Jimi Hendrix, the Beatles, Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews (older stuff), Goldfinger, Green Day and Sublime to name a few...

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

Haha Goldfinger. I have a cd from them. Green Day is awesome, as is Sublime but they are more so ska. Jimi Hendrix is the king. My fav Zepplin song is The Immigrant song. Stairway to Heaven is awesome too. Black Sabbath is great...uhm...there I go again lol

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

lol it's easy to get carried away isn't it? 8) Yeah I was thinking Sublime is ska/reggae/rock. Speaking of reggae, got to mention the incredible Bob Marley. :mrgreen: <---- me after chillin with Bob

12. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

Hahahah of course! I grew up listening to Marley. My mom is from Jamaica. My aunt named her dog after him too lol!

13. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

lol that's cool. I always wanted to go to Jamaica. The farthest I've been out of the US is Puerto Rico and Canada, but those don't count! ~ Incredible places, but not far enough

14. colombiano89

colombiano89 New Member

thats true im gunan be havin alot music pumpin hoop that he iis alright with it.

15. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

Hey Ash you ever go to the west coast of Canadia (specifically near Vancouver)? A while back me and some friends took a ski trip out to Whistler & Blackcomb, that place was awesome. Of course, before that most of my experience came from places in the Midwest, which are like bunny hills in comparison. A double black diamond in Wisconsin is equivalent to a green @ Whistler.. Some okay places in Michigan, one in Iowa... but still not REAL mountains. Man I've got an itch to go skiing again, two years without it is toooo long. Okay I think I'm just babbling now.... Ah Canada! I mean Canadia haha

16. Skunky

Skunky Well-Known Member

Personally, my snake is into some hardcore and screamo :p

17. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

is he a headbanger? lol better be careful he might hurt himself

18. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

Ok, how about this question for everyone. What song are you listening to right at this moment? Or the most recent song you listened to

19. Skunky

Skunky Well-Known Member

Placebo - The Bitter End

20. CornyGuy

You Shook Me All Night Long- AC/DC

21. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana lolol, it's the song I have on my myspace!
    To answer your ? earlier, tkmofo, no I've never been to Whistler, or anywhere in BC *sigh* though I'd love to! The only place I've been to outside of Ontario was Florida. Oddly enough, I don't ski lol or at least have never tried it. Shameful eh? Where do you live anyway tk?

22. CornyGuy

I love that song!!! I like all the songs from Nirvana.

23. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

24. Skunky

Skunky Well-Known Member

Nirvana - rape me..probably one of their best tracks

25. CornyGuy

Smells like teen spirit, Come as you are, Heart shaped box, and Lithium are my favorites.